So you realized that an ABCs of Attraction Bootcamp is the best and fastest way to progress to the next level in your dating & social life.
“But it’s just too damn expensive!”
This, my friends, is the NUMBER ONE WORST EXCUSE for not taking a bootcamp.
Let me ask you this question: If I offered to take you on a bootcamp for free, would you do it?
Of course you would! That’s why you’re here. You’re here because, like the rest of us (including me!), you know that you can ALWAYS do better with women, with your social group, and with yourself.
If your only reservation regarding taking a bootcamp is the financial aspect of it, then it means that you KNOW YOU NEED IT, and trust me, knowing that you need something and not being able to afford it (or knowing that you need a certain woman, and not being able to get her) is the worst feeling you can have.
Well, fear no more! I’m here to take the PAIN out of the process, and make affording a bootcamp as easy as ABC!
Read on to figure out how you can make an EXTRA REVENUE of similar equivalence to an ABCs bootcamp… in only THREE MONTHS!
The ABCs of Making Bank… FAST!
These are the six steps (A, B, C, D, E, & F… OH SNAP!) that will get you from zero to bootcamp in no time! Check it out:
- Ask for extra hours– At face value, this is a simple solution; Ask your employer to schedule you for extra hours. However, so many people over-look it, sometimes because it just doesn’t cross their mind, and sometimes out of pure laziness. If it’s out of pure laziness, then you’re probably not ready for an ABCs Bootcamp anyways, as our Bootcamps are designed for RESULTS, and are not for the faint of heart. However, if it hasn’t crossed your mind before, this is definitely a valid option.So how much extra am I asking you to work? Drumroll please…The answer is: Only work TEN extra hours per week. At $16/hour, this will add enough EXTRA income to cover virtually ALL of your bootcamp expenses.Don’t get paid $16/hour? No sweat! Combine this technique with the following other examples, and you’ll have your Bootcamp paid for in no time!
- Bake your cake, and eat it, too! – For some reason, we as human beings have an obsession with EATING OUT. While there is nothing inherently wrong with this, it can certainly put a dent in your wallet. Trust me on this one; I’m speaking for personal experience.In fact, some people might say that I am “foodie”, or more realistically a “food-addict”… I love everything from Wolfgang Puck to McDonalds to Chateu Marmont, and back again… And it has left me feeling fat and spoilt time and time again One month, out of curiosity, I tracked my “eating out” expenditures, and, while I knew I was spending a lot on food, the actually dollar quantity SHOCKED me…Each and every month I was spending $400-500 on eating out alone. This seemed crazy, so I asked several of my friends to tally up their receipts for the month, and they came up with SIMILAR NUMBERS.Turns out it’s more common than I thought.The solution? Shop at a grocery store, and cook your food at home. Just by following this one simple solution, you’ll save tons of money… up to $1,500 in only three months, in fact… Almost enough for a bootcamp
- Craigslist – This is great for fast cash (AKA, you procrastinated until the last minute and now you need an extra Grand for your bootcamp). Craigslist.com is a great way to get rid of old stuff that you no longer use, for reasonable prices. It’s like E-bay for the lazy man (*cough, cough* me).Think you can’t make any money doing this? Think again. I had one student who made all of his money for his ABCs Bootcamp in THREE DAYS by selling some old musical equipment that he no longer needed.After all, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure! Just make sure you don’t sell grandpa’s golf clubs… Didn’t really work out in my favor when I tried it
- Determine the difference – This step is for those of you out there who, like myself, are pragmatic to a fault. If you want to see how much money a bootcamp can actually SAVE you over the long run, this is the step for you.I don’t know about you, but before I got good with women, I spent a LOT of money trying to attract them. This money was squandered on anything from big to small; drinks in the club, flashy watches, a new car, dinner dates, the list goes on and on.Little did I know that women actually DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT STUFF AT ALL. Oops.If you’re a logically thinking penny-pincher like me, all you need to do to determine the financial benefit of a bootcamp is D: determine the difference. Determine the difference between how much money you spend trying to impress or seduce girls now, and how little you will need to spend on them after your life-changing bootcamp.Lets give a modest breakdown:
▪ $16 – The two over-priced drinks that you bought her in the club when you first met her
▪ $56 – What you payed for the insultingly small dishes at that “trendy” restaurant
▪ $1 – Condom, Magnum
▪ $1 – Condom, Regular (you went back to Walgreens without your friends, this time)
▪ Priceless – Seeing her face when she… You know…
▪ $30 – Her cab fare home in the morning, you sly dog!
All in all, that adds up to $104. Assuming that you ONLY go through this routine 1 time per month (including not buying ANY other girls drinks, etc), this will cost you $1,248 per year… More than HALF the cost of an ABCs bootcamp
And this doesn’t even include the cost of suits, cologne, haircuts, etc.
Compare that to the $356 that you will spend per year after taking your ABCs of Attraction Bootcamp (yes, that is 1 condom per day in case you were curious), and the savings are more than obvious
- Early Bird Special – So far we’ve talked about getting money together quickly, and saving up for the big weekend… But what if you could actually LOWER the cost of your bootcamp?Great news champs… YOU CAN!If you sign up a certain amount of days in advance, you will receive the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT. How sick is that?All you need to do to receive this discount is sign up in advance on a bootcamp that is still Early-Bird eligible. To see if your bootcamp is EB-Eligible, check out the upcoming bootcamps here.Thats right: No paper work, no rebates, and no bullshit. Just save money INSTANTLY by signing up early.
- Figure out your other options – If it comes down to the line, and you are NOT able to get enough money together for your ABCs of Attraction bootcamp, we ARE willing to work with you.Talk to us to figure out your other options, such as going on one of our various “Payment Plans”, to make paying EASY for you.So, in the end, there’s really NO excuse not to take a bootcamp
There you have it, ninjas! The ABCs of Making Bank FAST so that you can sign up for that ABCs of Attraction bootcamp that you’ve been dreaming of.
Self-improvement won’t wait for you; it’s there for those who are willing to put in the work necessary in order to make it happen. If, before reading this article, you felt like money was holding you back from attending a bootcamp, YOU’RE SINCERELY WELCOME
I have shown you the path, and now you must light your own way.
See you on the other side!
JT “Penny Pincher” Tran
P.S. Here’s what one of our students thought about working with ABCs, just so you know what you’re getting yourself into:
“This whole weekend was money well spent. I’ve been exposed to a new level of game that is much more direct and above all, faster pace than all the Mystery Method stuff. Most importantly, I’ve met members from the community that have the same passion as I do. The latter half alone is what makes it worthwhile to join a fraternity of successful men to become the type of man they aspire to be. I will be recommending [this] to my well-spirited friends and those who are wiling to commit to making it happen”
-Zack, ABCs Alum