It is currently 24 Jan 2022, 16:15

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Online Dating for Asian Men
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2014, 22:06 
Hungry Ghost

I ordered JT’s online dating program a few weeks ago, soaked it all up in one evening, and then for the next few days, I started using his simple direct online approach, basically because it was easy and mindless and I could do it over and over and over again while watching sports on TV. I got a few responses, a few flakes, and a few girls TBD, but in less than a week, I had two solid dates, but here’s where it gets interesting. I’m sitting there having drinks with my first victim—I mean, date—and at some point in the conversation, I’m thinking, “OMG. This is so boring. I’m boring her. She’s boring me…” but I stuck in there and figured, since she was so young, I’d be polite, close out the date with class, and say goodbye (forever!!! jk not jk). JT always said, “always leave them better” and I totally agree. My days of rudeness are over. In any case, I’m walking her back toward her place, and then we walk past this bar and she seemed so excited about having some shots, so finally, I was like, “um…. Ok sure.” So here we are having shots, and I’m thinking, “How did this date turn around so quickly?” So, after 2 rounds of shots with her, her and I are making out in a dark corner, and we’re walking back to her place hand in hand. Then after another drink, and some food, and several displays of PDA in NYC, I find myself completely naked with her in her bedroom while her cat is trying to bite off my left ankle.
THAT WAS WEIRD... a date that I seriously thought was DEAD. But even weirder was that TWO DAYS LATER I’m in a different city on a different online date, walking a girl out of a bar, when all of a sudden she holds my elbow, which turned into holding hands, which turned into making out in front of her car, which turned into groping her huge breasts INSIDE her car, to—well, you can imagine the rest.
So, I’m still a little miffed at how all this happened so easily, and I KNOW that this wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t use JT’s approaches in the very beginning, but I suspect that he knows exactly why they did work. I think that's the cool thing about JT--the guy understands the woman's mindset, even if you don't. His strategies will work either way! LOL. All I can say is that, I personally have found it worth more than it's weight in gold.

Post subject: Re: Online Dating for Asian Men
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2015, 17:18 
Warrior

We are glad to hear it worked for you! Good luck with your continued success!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]