It is currently 24 Jan 2022, 16:14

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Simple Tips to becoming a PUA
PostPosted: 23 May 2013, 10:23 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
It's been a long time since I posted, which is a good thing because my life has been too busy with good things. I'm happy in a long term relationship and all my years of improving my self and my game have paid off. I'm posting to tell the recent bootcamp graduates or just people on the forums, little things that helped me along the way to become the confident man I am today.

1. Confident body language-this is a very broad topic but JT talks a bit about in his "Walk of Khan." Whenever you go anywhere you need to project confidence. You can do this by sticking your chest out with your head held up high. I see so many asian guys who are always looking at the ground and have slumped shoulders. This is the biggest attraction killer ever! No girl wants to be with a guy who can't convey to the world his confidence. For the guys who are really shy with a lot of approach anxiety, this is something that you can practice without doing something as scary as approaching a girl, lol. Practice it while in the grocery store, walking to work, wherever.

Another little thing you can change, when you walk, walk in a straight line and assume other people will move out of your way. Do not excessively change your behavior (in this case walking pattern) to try to please others.

2. Stop apologizing- If you actually did something wrong like spill your drink on someone or you forgot a work assignment, of course you apologize. However, I see so many guys say "I'm sorry" when they ask someone a favor or ask someone to move out of the way. Apologies are for when you make an mistake, that is all. If you're in the back of elevator and you need people to move, DO NOT APOLOGIZE. You are doing nothing wrong. Alpha guys roll their eyes whenever another guy excessively says I'm sorry, it make you look weak and it's annoying. Lastly, if you do make an error say at work. Apologize with confidence and tonality, own that apology, say it once, and move on.

3. Dress well-wear clothes that fit you. You don't need to spend $1000s to dress well. I constantly get complimented on my clothes and almost all my clothes come from H&M and Target, two stores that sell shirts for $15 and pants for $40 or less, very affordable. I see so many guys wear clothes that are 2x their size. Yea you don't have a big build but neither do I, but places like H&M have clothes that fit the slimmer guys.

4. Work out-there are just so many good things about working out that I don't understand how people don't do it. You feel better, you become more healthy, you change your body that makes you more attractive. Cardio is better for you in terms of long term health, but a good lifting regimen, helps you a little with cardio and improves your physique much more, it's up to you to decide what's best.

5. Talk to everyone-I know a lot of guys who can attract girls without saying much, JT is one of them but let me tell you that for the most part that is an advanced tactic. Men who have complete body confidence and great inner game (mental confidence) can pull this off. If you're reading this post and on this forum then that means you are not at that point. Also, guys who can pull girls without talking are invariably also good at talking, they just CHOOSE not to.

Anyway, just practice small talk with anyone, the security guard, your co-workers, they 70 y/o homeless guy outside work, the 25y/o HB10 in line at subway, wherever. Every conversation you have you're gaining social skills. You're learning how people work, communicate, etc, and this will help you to understand how hot girls think and work and eventually how to get their pants off.

Post subject: Re: Simple Tips to becoming a PUA
PostPosted: 28 May 2013, 22:09 
Bodhisattvas

Bootcamp Graduate:
Hey really good tips, I'm glad you are still actively helping others in their journeys even though you are in an LTR. Only tip I would give you is to make sure you continue to build your social circle while you are in a relationship. Keep it up.

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2013, 20:09 
Hungry Ghost

Great tips...

I'm one of those guys that are fortunate enough to attract women without doing much talking 8)

Guess it just comes down to body language, eye contact and how you act

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2014, 02:57 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
Those tips are all useful, and we should all aspire to correct our bad habits we've picked up, but i disagree that we should aspire to be "pick up artists." We should aspire to be confident, honest men

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2015, 03:56 
Koi Fish

I've tried online dating with multiple phone apps and websites. I think the problem with the whole thing is 90% of the people online are on their for a friend with benefits. You got a scavenge through a lot of people to find a good one. Instead I've got some of th best seduction system tips to score from the tao of badass review.

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2015, 12:02 
Hungry Ghost

greeeeeeat tips!!

i love it

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2017, 05:57 
Hungry Ghost

Thanks. This is good foundational advice :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]