It is currently 30 Nov 2021, 15:11

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Got a number but...
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2014, 19:26 
Hungry Ghost

Long story short, met this girl on friday at a fair working a booth, saw she kept staring at me when I wasn`t looking and I caught her once and she looked away. Chatted with her for about 30mins or so but being tired and off my game a bit I said I`d see her around if she`s going to be there all weekend. Shook her hand and introduced myself and left. Kicked myself thinking I really connected with her and seeing as I wanted to overcome my shyness a bit more, as well as get some homework done before my bootcamp next week, I actually went back today on a final sweep at the fair to buy stuff and I decided if I saw her rejection or not I'd just ask if she wanted to keep in touch.

I walked by her a few times said hello again teased her a bit then went about my business at the fair and near the end I flirted with her again for nearly an hour and told her that it was nice meeting her and I was wondering if she wanted to keep in touch? She responded with I have a boyfriend, which I felt was plausibly a shit test since she did NOT mention this so many times over, I had a knee jerk reaction and said its ok... pause... he can watch :).

She gave me look like the Oh you meme

Then proceeded to give me her number after I said What? What? I'm just kidding.

I'm unsure whether or not to call this a win or not. If I can even call it that? I got a number but also a lot of confusion.

What do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Got a number but...
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2016, 17:06 
Hungry Ghost

Wait, you got the balls to approach her again and talked with her for an hour. After you pass her shit test, she gave you her number and you confused by what exactly? That she has a boyfriend that loves to watch? Don't be silly, call her. Set up a date.

Post subject: Re: Got a number but...
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2017, 11:16 
Hungry Ghost

Yea. THe number one tell for if a girl liked you on the first interaction is if she meets you for a second. The number in and of itself matters little. But good job for doing that.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]