It is currently 27 Jan 2022, 05:03

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: FR: Birthday girl
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014, 18:04 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
I was at my usual spot on Saturday night. I took a rare friday off to sleep. Got into my normal spot around 11:30.

Made small talk with a few girls. Bantered, accused her of trying to get me drunk with shots, etc. I felt like I was able to create attraction but couldn't connect. Her friend later told me she has a boy friend.

I then approached two girls standing infront of me and made small talk with them for about 10 minutes. I realized one of the girls was really interested in me, but her friend was visting from out of town and I got the vibe I couldn't isolate the friend.

I ejected and turned to another group and introduced myself. The first girl I said hi to rolled her eyes and walked away, but the second liked me from the start. It was her 21st birthday and she was leaving the city the next day. She had come to the club with at least 10 girls, and they all stood around and watched as we talked. About 10 minutes in her friends came over and she told them she wanted to stay. Seeing this I knew it was time for comfort and isolate further. We walked to the bar had two shots and sat down, talked and connected. I knew she wanted to kiss me, but I wanted to wait till we were on the dance floor. We connected for about 10 minutes, then walked back to the dance floor.

Made out for about 15 minutes on the dance floor. Was a lot of fun.

Then we walked back to the bar, got 2 waters and sat down again, connected some more for about 10 minutes. I knew it was on, but wasn't sure about her friends but I pushed to take a walk anyway.

We walk around and take a taxi back to my place. On the ride back, we made out / talked the whole way back. Once we got to my place I got out, but she said she wanted to go back to her place alone. And that was how it ended...

[u]Positive:[/u]
-I ran through everything the way I liked to
-I had a lot of fun, and although I didn't she didn't come back with me I still pushed the interaction as far as it would go

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]