It is currently 23 Jan 2022, 01:21

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: LR: meet my sister
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2014, 18:53 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
Having had a wild Friday night and not sleeping much I was having a sluggish saturday. I got to the club around 11:45pm. I was pretty tired and wasn't firing on all cylinders. I was feeling a bit lazy and thought that I had already had fun on Friday night, maybe go home and relax, take it easy....

I spent the next hour + at the club, chilling with my friends having some fun, drank a bit, danced, approached some girls but wasn't getting much traction. Lack of sleep was catching up with me, I didn't have the same energy.

My friends leave around 1:30am. I stay and make last rounds.

A girl comes down from a platform that she was dancing on and naturally I had to say hello. She says that her husband is behind me and I take a few steps back. She then turns her back on me, so I start to walk away.

Then she comes back and (I am not sure how this unfolded) and she introduces me to her sister, which is always a step in the right direction. I talk with the sister for about 10 minutes, then I ask her if she wants to dance. We move from her group and into a different part of the room. 5 minutes in we make out.

10 minutes later I say we should get water at the bar, she comes with me. I knew I wanted to bounce out, but wanted to build up sexual tension, so we went dancing for 5 minutes (all make out)... Then I said we should take a walk. She comes, we hop in a taxi and come back to my place.

Head up to rooftop, make out, look around, come back down to my apt ( I make sure all the lights were off) and start the fire works.

All in all, from hello to leaving the club was probably 40 minutes.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]