It is currently 17 Jan 2022, 02:32

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: LR: Date night
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2014, 18:39 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
I invited the HB 9 that I met two weeks ago, (wrote about in a previous field report), on a date on Friday. I had it all planned out, bar, then arcade then back to my rooftop. She comes over, I figured we would have a drink and go out, but she takes off her shoes and sit on my couch. This is great, but at first I wasn't prepared, having a heavily lit room, a play list she didn't love and was playing some random showtime program in the background.

We were just sitting on the couch talking and I could feel the vibe starting to slow, so I recommended bouncing out and she said it was still too early @ 11:30pm. The room was too lit and I couldn't figure out a way to casually just shut off some of the lights so I said we should head to the rooftop. Before heading up I said I needed to turn off the lights since we were leaving.... (then the room would be ready)

We go up to the roof make out on a lounge chair, build sexual tension, maybe 15 - 20 minutes in total. Come back down stairs, walk in, throw her onto the bed seal the deal.

She is the coolest girl I have met since I started my program.

Positives:
Was able to find a way to get all the lights off
Found a way to keep conversation witty, despite sitting on my couch in the world's most static position

Improvements:
Better play list
Have a list of games / activities to "do" in my apartment besides straight talking

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]