It is currently 23 Jan 2022, 01:53

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: FR 4 Japanese Girl on BART
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2014, 15:34 
Sage

Simplesuo,

There is no price on my bootcamp because: bootcamp are for losers. But hey, that is why they are there in the first place.

I don't charge a cent for conveying my awesomeness. One just has to be able to not only see it but be truly honest with themselves before any of it will work.

Until then, all the losers who read it. Are offended by it. Will never get it because of all the protective layers of insecurity that has been built around you. You know, like the armory you talk about. You don't like intruders. You can only handle those who you know. Who share similar views as you. And those who will not pick apart your endless flaws. You don't like surprises. You like predictability because it offers a sense of control in your loser life. You won't, no you can't be with anyone because you are so scared that you can not predict what will happen next that you would rather not do anything it all. Because doing nothing has no risks. Just as being able to solve an equation. Follow the mathematical rules and you will get the right answer.

Walk up to a chick. You have no fucking idea who and what she is. All you know is that you are ugly, short and nerdy. You have no style even if you are wearing a Brioni suit. You have no class even though you chew with your mouth closed. And you have no substance because it can not be found in the back of a teachers key book.

Going over to your armory would be like descending into the depths of pathetic hell. Where insecurity and self torture are constantly with you. Your best friend. Your only friend.

You would rather play Dance Dance Revolution. You would rather hang out with other loser friends just like you. You would rather look at pictures of pretty girls than actually have the desire to be with one. Why? Because your concept of a hot woman is so far from reality that you have no idea that they are also just another human being.

I could go on for days about losers like you but probably you are so depressed right now from me hitting every nail on the head about you that you probably have some veins to open up in your wrist.

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2014, 23:25 
Sage

Bootcamp Graduate:
Sounds like a generic 5 minute flaky number close. I liked the situational opener and the teasing part about being a trainer.i liked how she played with you picking up your car. Maybe you could've asked for her number "just in case your car was stripped for parts and you need a ride". Or you could've asked for her number by " you can teach me Japanese and I can train you to be miss fitness Japan "

PostPosted: 17 Jun 2014, 14:57 
Sage

If one reads my initial response. You will see I basically recapped his entire experience.

The op's present story a lot of back pedaling, story alteration, story deletion and story omission from what was originally written.

Some key things deleted and altered. He never mentions that he was tired. He never mentions that he got off a stop earlier than she did. There is zero mention of the dutch nanny or whatever. There is A LOT more but one gets the point.

Note that my response doesn't even coincide with the majority of his 'story'.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2014, 10:23 
Koi Fish

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2014, 10:32 
Sage

Holy cow.

I am laughing so hard right now. Dance dance revolution? Or DDR as the 'asians' know it. I only found out that 'asians' love it from a Russel Peters skit about asians love it. I don't play video games and have no idea how old it is. You, knowing about it and how old it is confirms so much about you.

And as i have said before and from every post I have every done. I would never charge for any 'bootcamp' because what is taught is absolutely ridiculous. It teaches assault, invasion of privacy and sexual harassment.

From your response. You're right. I don't know you. Why? Because losers like you don't exist to people. You're invisible. To guys and girls. When you see that no one gives a flying fuck about you. No one cares about your rehearsed vocabulary, invasive touching or stupid bullshit banter.

I travel a lot. So I get to see a large spectrum of people. You know what? 98% of the population is just ugly or below average. I am sure you fall into the 99.9% of hideousness. 2% of the people are considered good looking. And of that 2%, maybe 10% would be considered beautiful.

Did a little match for you because I know you would be good at that.

So. What are your chances of being with a beautiful girl? Pretty close to zero.

What are your chances of being with an average girl? At best 25%.

What are the chances of you being with a girl who is like you? 95% or more.

I had a fugly asian guy friend date this cute (not good looking) girl. She used every penny that he had. And guess what? She had a BOYFRIEND she was fucking.

When she used him up. She was chillin' with her boyfriend?

Good luck playing World of Warcraft. That is another video game I have heard of. Let's hear some comments about this one from you. Please.

And I need a smart phone to get laid? Really? Are you serious? A smart phone is going to get me laid? Do you realize how hard I was laughing when I read that?

I am dead sure you have a smart phone. How is that working out for you in the pussy department? Really? I Thought so.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2014, 23:48 
Hungry Ghost

Locked SOON....!

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2014, 08:15 
Hungry Ghost

Seriously now
I believe that you more or less handled well the situation
But emailing is actually a really difficult approach tool for a number of reasons mainly the seriousness that is connected to it.
Also you never know your competition
When she went back and read your email maybe some other guys were also gaming with her and who knows if she also has some sort of boyfriend
Having got her email you may populate her every so often some cool stuff that happens around and you may meet eventually especially if she needs a break.
Subtly and not directly. Sort of update on profile of social networks...

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2