It is currently 23 Jan 2022, 01:30

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: FR 4 Japanese Girl on BART
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2012, 22:07 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
Japanese Girl on BART.

I was on BART from SF to pick up my car that I had parked in Oakland. Long story short, I went back to my apartment in SF to change and go to Ecstatic Dance in Oakland, but was tired and decided not to go but didn't want to leave my car overnight there.

Anyways, I jog to the Bart Station and get on during the rush hour. I see a cute Japanese girl get on the train and she shoots me a look. I'm standing out like a sore thumb because everyone else is wearing business clothes and I'm standing in track gear and sweating. But I'm making sure my posture is good and I'm taking up space. She maneuvers to get about one person away from me and stands turns her back to me. A proximity move! I think she is interested.

After the next stop the seat in front of me opens. I gesture to her and she takes it. She is reading a Japanese book.

Approach
Me: Is it an interesting story? I'd read over your shoulder but I can't read Japanese.
HB: Oh but you can tell it is Japanese.
Me: Yes, I can recognize the Chinese characters. So you work in the City.
HB: Yes, I work for such and such company. What do you do?
Me: I work in the Financial District. I'm a trainer (Joking). No I'm a financial advisor. But it's a long story and I ran down here to pick up my car from Oakland. (Big Smile)
HB: Oh, I see. So you left if from the previous night (big flirtatious smile from her).
Me: Uh no, but it's complicated. I can't tell you because I'm on a secret mission. This is the worst first date ever.
She BT spikes and smiles.
Me: I tell you what, I'm getting close to my stop. Let's have a proper first date and grab coffee or something. Here is my phone give me you number.
She hesitates and thinks for a second.
Me: Give me your email then. Quickly before I the train stops. The fate of the free world depends on you.
It's now a game and she is trying to type her email in as fast as possible. She says she is having trouble typing because her hand is shaking. She finishes just in time and we both get off at the same stop. It was a fun little experience for both of us.

Unfortunately, I tried emailing her a few times but no response.

Things I did well: Posture and strong frame. Banter with playful secret agent theme (banter is my weak point).
Things I could improve: Dominance. I should have not backed off of the phone number.

Post subject: Re: FR 4 Japanese Girl on BART
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 00:13 
Sage

Okay,

I just read your bart girl and your blonde nanny story.

I am the furthest from being warm and fuzzy so I hope you are not offended by what I have observed.

Both cases, you fizzled on effort in follow through.

You could have easily missed your stop on the bart and sit and chit chat with the girl. What is more important? Your stop or meeting a real cool person?

And then you refuse to go and meet the dutch girls friend and have a glass of wine with them because 'you were tired'? Really?

Both times you're tired. Lack of sleep, long working hours etc etc etc. Excuses.

If you can't put in the extra effort despite the girls showing some interest in you, how are you going to follow through on later dates?

And what 'issues' with the dutch girl are so bad to not want a long term relationship? What? You are already deciding on a long term relationship? Having your kids names all picked out etc?

I have dated two dutch girls. Her not being that type of girl? Really? Let me tell you (and to try and not generalize all Dutch girls), they were both that type of girl and believe it or not, I am not that type of guy.

Things to improve on?

Stop making excuses about your short comings. Tired. Not wanting a long term relationship despite trying to get a second date with her. And she's 21. What the hell has she gone through that is so horrific? Was she a dude? Is she the European octomom? What?

Okay, I may not be the suavest guy in the world but is rock climbing the latest date activity? Why the hell does anyone want to go rock climbing? You are not near her. You can't chit chat really well. And it would totally suck and a half if one of you, especially her, got hurt.

What happened to just chillaxin' over a coffee or a big mac? Yes, I go on first dates to Starbuck's or McDonalds. I don't want to be paying for an expensive meal for someone who I just met. Heck, I am so cheap, I don't even go halfsies on the bill with my friends. I pay exactly for what I eat and drink. And yes, my friends would step in front of a bus for me just as I would do the same.

Read her body language, dude. Crossed legs face to face? What are you playing Battleship original version?

You even got her to drink wine to loosen her up. Geez. On a personal note, I hate alcohol to loosen inhibitions. I like the person to be as real as possible. Getting a girl buzzed so that she may have some interest in me means that I am not that great of a guy in reality. Work on yourself to be yourself.

She is deciding to stay or go with her friends. Then you lean in for a kiss despite her not even letting you hold her hand? Why didn't you just whip out your dick and tell her to spread 'em? Same thing.

I hate games when dating. Does she like me. Does she want to kiss me. Does she want to see me again.

How about having so much sexual tension with the person you are with that there is no way to deny that she wants to kiss you? How about looking into her eyes and seeing if she wants to kiss you? How about feeling her vibes and going with the flow?

Look into a chicks eyes deeply. If they are interested in you, they will not look away. Smile a slight smile and she will smile back if she is interested in you. If she gets creeped out then she is not into you and will never be into you.

You touching her thigh? Only creepers do that. I never ever initiate touching a girl. Never. I am not in the mood for being accused for sexual assault or molestation. That is one of the biggest beef I have with the Asian Playboy method. Touching random strangers to get their attention. One possible unlucky day, the girl could file charges against you or her black belt boyfriend and his buddies are going to kick the crap out of you for touching his girl. Seen it happen more than once.

As for pressuring the Japanese girl for a phone number then an email. Do you have desperate written on your forehead? Your stop is coming up and didn't feel it was worth your time to go past your stop and then trying to pressure her for contact information. I would have given you 415 555 1212 just to get you off my back. What's the rush? If you feel she was cool, ride past your stop and if she was cool to you and you were able to get her contact info in a calm non stalker creeper way, then take the bart back to your stop. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Well, if you're asian, you might be a rocket scientist! Hehehe.

Lat bit of observational info: Relax.

Being with a girl is no different than being with anyone else. She is a human being just like you. Treat her the way you would want to be treated. Would you want some stranger pressuring you for personal contact info. Would you want someone touching your thigh when you haven't initiated any real interest? Would you want someone you just met digging into your past? Would you want someone trying to make unwanted sexual advances to you.

F dominance. F the kino crap. F the mind games. Just relax, be yourself and enjoy the company you are with. If you only have one good date with the person, great! If you get to kiss her. Great. If you get to F her. Great.

I am a pretty paranoid guy. I believe that when I stick my johnson into a woman, there is a potential for a pregnancy. And it is always up to the woman to decide not only to keep the child but how aggressively she will make your life a living hell if she decides to keep it or make that baby a part of your life.

Yeah, sex is great. Really great. But make sure that even with every precaution taken, accidents happen. No one buys car insurance, wakes up in the morning, gets into their car and says 'today is the day I will rear end someone'. But it happens every day all day long around the world.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 00:57 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
Who are you? Did you graduate from a boot camp? These are reports to help me and others grow. Your comments are not constructive. Please don't comment on anything I report on in the future.

PostPosted: 01 May 2012, 23:58 
Sage

FreeTiger,

You are going to find, perhaps one day, that my observations and advice ring much much much more truth than any boot camp.

The best piece of advice I could give any guy is the unsolicited touching (to get a girls attention). I know a few guys charged with sexual harassment (at their work place) and I have seen a few guys get punched out by them (possibly) unknowingly hitting on the dudes girlfriend.

Ever been in a street fight? There is only one rule: Win.

I have had two (family) friends shot and killed from seemingly harmless female interaction at a bar and at a club.

Good luck in delving into the pursuit of female companion. It can be rough out there.

PostPosted: 02 May 2012, 21:49 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:

PostPosted: 05 May 2012, 10:25 
Sage

PostPosted: 05 May 2012, 14:07 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
I mean, why're you on THIS website.

You're on the wrong one bro. Make an account @ Puahate.com

You're an ass hole, you live up to it, all power to ya. But this forums is not for you

PostPosted: 06 May 2012, 12:00 
Sage

Too funny...

"If" you read any (not even all) of my previous posts, you will find amazing (and I mean amazing) golden information on how to effortlessly be a chick magnet. So much so, that one doesn't even realize that they are a chick magnet. Pick up artists need to put in a ton of effort and TRY..A LOT! Chick magnets don't need to do jack.

I would rather be an asshole every minute of every day than be a pussy who doesn't know how to pull their own head out of their ass.

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2014, 22:00 
Koi Fish

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2014, 12:49 
Koi Fish

I'll be very blunt here since this is what is needed. Yugioh, how much do you get paid by Brandon to be his parrot? I hope it's not zero because that makes you an idiot with no personality.

Brandon, I'm interested in this bootcamp you are talking about, if it even exists. Let's negotiate some prices and logistics. Make sure you call before you swing by because I don't like intruders and it's an armory in here.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next