It is currently 27 Jan 2022, 05:27

Page 1 of 21 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: 1000 COLD Approach FURY - Inspired by Ben J
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 18:45 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
Quick story:
I messaged Ben J on facebook, we talked for a bit and I asked how to get rid of AA for-def. He said 1000 approaches.
I was thinking.. 10 approach a day for 100 days, can't be that hard. So I accepted the challenge.

(this'll be a thread, probably 1-4 approaches at a time)

HBHollister

Approach
Me - Herro, you can hep me find da righ shirt? (conversing in my best asian accent)
Her - Yeah, sure blah blah blah

Banter
Me - Noo no, not da polo shiret (it was pink and I pretended to play dumb and thought she meant pink when she said polo). I am a man, I dun ware da pinka
Her - Noo, polo is this - see the collar?
After 5 minutes
Direct Interest
Me - Alright that was all fun and stuff, but I actually thought you were really cute and wanted to see if you were fun as well
Her - blahblahblah
Me - bring up ice skating
Her - yeah I've been there
Me - Good, so I don't have to pick you up every 5 seconds
Her - yeah, I'm really good blahblahblah
Me - Okay, what's the best way to contact you?
Her - cellphone
Me (didn't have working phone... but had a PEN!) - Okay what is it?
Her - ###-###-####
I wrote down everything right on my hand except the last number and asked her if it was correct, she said the last number was wrong and corrected it.
Talk for bit more then I bid her goodbye :)

Who said Asian accents aren't sexy?
999 more togo!

UPDATE: Number was real, but she didn't remember me until I reminded her. UGH! Then... I tried to get on the topic of her sending me a pic, then she stopped responding.. Will try back in 2 days.

UPDATEUPDATE: My text game failed. LOL. Should to get T2S..

Last edited by LaughAndPeeABit on 15 Mar 2012, 22:03, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 1000 Approach FURY - Inspired by Ben J
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2012, 18:50 
Warrior Scholar

Bootcamp Graduate:
hahahaha! I'm flattered!

The more approaches you do, the better. Just get into the mindset of not caring about the outcome, expecting nothing, and most importantly - Have fun!

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2012, 00:22 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
Walkin' in the mall with my friends, just finished that first set up there ^ and I see a 3-set, my friends walked ahead of me
and I unconsciously obey the 3-second rule
Basically - it was SPONTANEOUS.

A Phase
Me - *kino turn HBTattoo* Hey! I like your tattoo, what is it?
HB - *lifts shirt* Oh it's a blahblahblah

B Phase
Me - That's awesome! But I meant, what's it represent?
HB - Blahblahblah dead girl
Me - Hopefully not her! *pointing at potential cockblock* She looks like your sister blahblahblah
HB - blahblahblah
Me - dead sister ahahaha *bt spike* (it's kinda negative, but I smiled as I said it and laughed afterwards)
Group - blahblahblah

Skipped the number close... I had to pee
-998 togo

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 20:06 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
997 more to go!
A
Situational Opener
Me: Hey! You look like you're having fun fighting this tornado!
B
Talk about wind, ask for name, its the same name as a childhood friend. (DHV perhaps?)

B-C
Topics such as phones/families/step dads.
She passes multiple CT's : following me to sit down w/out me saying a word. High five + high five game paper-rock-scissors. At the end when we got up to hug, I teased her and said nope! not the crappy 1-armed hugs

Phone/Facebook close, some tease at picking up guys, wanted to kiss her, but her lips looked like there were some weird shit on the sides.

For a Filipino chick, she gave a couple IOI's such as absentmindedly doing things & complying to what I say.

What I can do better - tell better stories - she seemed disinterested like many others, pick a girl w/out shit on her lips, and statement of direct interest.
Good Things: great eye contact, lots of kino, and multiple CT's

UPDATE: Flake. Odd, since I was talking with her for at least 20 minutes. I will find some anti-flake things...

Last edited by LaughAndPeeABit on 14 Mar 2012, 21:53, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2012, 19:28 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
2 Days ago:

Sleepy as hell, but saw a cute girl walk by and out the door. I take a sip of water and head right out after her!

*poof* & like my chances with her, because I waited, she dissapeared.
Leaving me with nada but another cutie sitting on the bench

(situational)
Me: Hey! Waiting for someone too?
HB: Yeah, my mom
Me: (goes & sits down) I know that feeling! THe feeling of waiting for someone to show up & the boredom of just sitting there playing with your phone
HB: (opens up a bit)
Me: (lost track of conversation and melted into a pool of AFCness - uninteresting questions

Things I did well: I approached and attempted to try new conversation material from gambler
Things I'm improving on: keeping my eyes open and looking into hers. I also had a few awkward pauses, so more sleep should cure that

Yesterday's Approach on the bus!
Sat there for a full, lame 5 minutes in front of her without saying a word. Why? Dunno.
Just woke up an hour earlier, and I hadn't said a word to anyone
So, do I just pass up the opportunity or.... make something out of it?

I turned around with a BIG smile on my face & opened indirect.
Me: Hey! I just moved here and so do you know of any cool places to chill?
Her: Party, mall, theater, etc.
Banter for some more. She asks for my name. Old lady sits next to her and I talk as if nothing happens.

Me: ice skating, do you like it?
HB: I've never been there
Me: Today's your lucky day, I've been planning to go ice skating for some time. What's the best way to get in touch w/you?
HB: *phone in hand & lights up) my phone!
Me: Okay, whats your number? (I got it and called her so she had mine)

Talk more & I leave at my stop

Texted T2S opener, twice. No response. I'll call her today.

Things I did well: agreed with first tihng that came to mind. Great eye contact
Things I'm improving on: logistics (should've sat next to her), getting over awkward pauses - I could do that with thumb wars and other gambits, but again -logistics

UPDATE: I called & left the I just thought of THE most INTERESTING thing message, she texted back "hi(:" I text "Hey :)"...
Don't think she receives my texts? IDK

-995 togo, & I'm learning little by little

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2012, 13:02 
Warrior Scholar

Bootcamp Graduate:
Yo!!!

Try to not to ask so many questions. Everytime you ask her a question, you take away value from the conversation. Instead, make more statements. Go ahead and assume things about her and be playful, just as long as it's nothing offensive. Use questions sparingly. I only like to ask questions if I'm genuinely curious about the answer, not because I'm looking for something to talk about.

I'm willing to bet that with every question you asked, they probably gave a just a brief answer and nothing more. I'm also guessing she also seemed just a bit cold. Instead of asking questions, find ways to talk about your observations on things, your environment, what things remind you of, etc. For example, "There are SO many kids out here today! I almost feel like I'm in Disneyland." Then you can talk about Disneyland and the last time you went. You open up the conversation for her to talk about the last time she went to there and you can keep the conversation flowing from there.

Remember to compliance test too!

By the way, she is getting your texts, she wouldn't have texted you. Just keep pushing and gear your conversation towards a meet up. But know when to stop. IMO, if she doesn't reply back after 3 consecutive tries, let it go.

SF Day Game Workshop - http://sanfrandating.eventbrite.com/
Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mikesmooth.abcs

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” --T.S. Eliot

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2012, 14:30 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:

Last edited by LaughAndPeeABit on 18 Mar 2012, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2012, 21:51 
Warrior Scholar

Bootcamp Graduate:

Post subject: Re: 1000 COLD Approach FURY - Inspired by Ben J
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2012, 22:03 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
I'm gonna look back one day, and think DAMN, I'm glad I'm not there anymore!
Actually, I LIED
I think that everyday :D

Onto the reports!
Glasses are fuckin sexy. I rocked em and did 5 approaches in 2 hours, each lasting 15-30 minutes.

HB6.5 I like her body, face is average. Mix set 4 guys 2 girls.
Me: Hey! Waiting for your parents inside of school? C'mon its not like you're gonna get hit by a train if you step outside the gates. :D
we laugh & banter about how long we have to wait... & Dancing. I isolated from group right after I said
"How've you been?" (credit: gambler - makes it sound like we know each other)

Somewhere in the end, she said her mom was here and she had to go.
I say "take me home with you!"
Her: I can't! *hands clasped and down at her pussy region, she sways to her right and gives me the puppy dog eyes that say
*I WANT YOU* She gives me a hug & I forgot to NC. I can't remember her name... it must be pretty common. I'll see her again

Could've done better: remembered to NC, maybe KC. Probably cause I thought I'd see her again.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HB7.3+ sister HB7.1
Met them at the county fair a month ago, lost contact since then & couldn't remember their names Either!

Me: Hey! It's been a while! Hope you've been taking good care of my hammer!
We, all 3, banter abuot what we like doing, how boring their lives are & how fun mine is.
I NC the little sis who I almost KC'd last time, but pussied out. At the time, still didn't remember their names, so I ask her
"How do you spell your name?" (credit: me - it's a patented technique, ask to borrow ;)

Could've done better?: Not much. It's a solid close. Couldn't have kissed her with her sister there anyways.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAIL SET (I learned from this one)
This girl I flirted with 5 months ago. I only remember her because she's 1 of the 2 prettiest girls in I've met. Funny thing is... she REMEMBERS ME. Damn. Small world, huh? I added her on facebook a while ago & she deleted me.
It's been a while, so I thought - what the heck! She'll probably have already forgotten

Me - Hey! I'm bored & have to stay here for a while, so I thought I'd come talk to you * I sit down, albeit 4 feet away :(*
We banter about various subjects, however, she was always looking away. Now and then she'd look back at me (to not be rude?) It was going nowhere, but I was bored, so I pushed!
Hook point! She asked if I was in the dance class and I decided to try a CT. I stood up. "here let me see your moves. What you got" & held out my hand. She blatantly refuses. I even called her chicken & dared her!
I get a call and as I come back, her friend joins us and I introduce myself. We banter & she's now more comfortable. Even more comfortable as a cool mutual friend of ours walk by & I greet him like an old friend even though we never talk.
After a while, I really see this set going absolutely NOWHERE

Do better: need more energy & smiling & kino. Maybe? I have no idea what I was doing wrong in this set, maybe the fact that I've flirted with her before?

My Friend Cock-BLOCKED me. It was annoying
1set, girl, kinda warm. I open
He comes in outa nowhere
We all banter. I use blp with my back up to him, but had another phone call. WTF! Why're people calling me in the MIDDLE of sarges? I leave set to take it. I come back and he's making her laugh. Asshole.

Afterwards, I call him out on it. He's about 230 lbs 5'9 white guy.
Me: Look dude, that's the 3rd time you've cockblocked me. I swear to God, if you keep doing this, I WILL, exclude you, physically & verbally from EVERY conversation I'll ever have. I CAN and WILL do this. Do you understand?
Him: Okay, okay, don't have to be so serious. I just think its fun cockblocking a pro.

2set warmish HB7Bigboobs
Hey! You're that one girl! I totally forgot your name. What is it?
Banter for 20 minutes or so, played a few games. Marry Fuck Kill. Thumb war 1234, I declare a thumb war 5678, I use this hand to masterbate (Credit: mi amiga)
In the end though, they're treating me like a girlfriend. That's when I offer to introduce them to a few of my guy friends they think are super cute.
Do better: have an intent

Yesterday, 2 set, approached me.
In the theater, middle of a play, I was already talking to everyone, so major social proof there.
I leave to the bathroom and she says
"hey, where are you going?"
I say "to the bathroom" (HB8BigBoobs)
Her: cool, I'm coming, too
Me: (something along the lines of: woah, we're not going to the same bathroom
Then her friend suddenly pops up outa nowhere and declares she's coming as well. (HB7.9Lessboobage)
I keep light banter with them, amazed at the existence of 2 white girls at my school THIS HOT(they're usually mexican - much love for my latinas) that I didn't know about.
When we get out of the bathroom area, I semi-iso HB8 and her friend suddenly walks faster (ty for realizing your friend likes me). We walk and banter, I could tell she got much more interested after I told her "you and your friend are both incredibly adorable" then I told her to meet me somewhere after school.

When she came, she didn't come alone or with girls, but with 2 other dudes. I intro'd myself and stuff, but got lost in my own thoughts since I was unprepared. After a while.. I left

What I did well: Had NO hesitation talking to both of the girls, especially since they opened me. Solid banter when it was just the two girls
What I could've done better: Used BL tactics to isolate, close, rejoin the group, then leave. But, I wasn't thinking too well.

The end - 987 togo! I'm getting better. I have a gift, and it'd be poor thanks to my father who gave me his (fuckin' great) looks and his (perfect bass) voice if I don't become a mPUA

Post subject: Re: 1000 COLD Approach FURY - Inspired by Ben J
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2012, 20:18 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
What a week this has been!

Let's start with my BUS adventures!

Warm-up, but it still counts!
Me: Hey! This is totally random, but I absoslutely... hate sitting on the bus and waiting quietly for my stop to come. I'm Jason
Her: *still staring into my eyes* (gotta love dem asian eyes) I'm HBWarmUp
Banter about the bus, jump roping for heart, the past, the future, parties, the present of our lives, etc.

Comfort about some stuff, too, but when we were getting too low energy, I'd pump up BT with some game (fuck, marry, kill, the hand slapping game where the person has their hands under, palms up and slaps the person with the hand on top with their palm down - WHATS IT CALLED?? - thumb war, etc)

NC'd, chatted for 2 more minutes, then got off at my stop.
She's not my type, too reserved I think
Things I did well: Recognize the warm-up set & ploughed for about 10 minutes
Things I could've done better: Make funnier jokes?

BOOBIES!!
Hehehe, love this one.
Same day, different bus.

3 set, Couple + friend, girls were C-cups, or so I found out ;) ;)

Opener - Situational
Hey! Do you see that guy!? I swear I thought that was a basketball under his shirt.. WTF?

Banter with the entire group, then I got up and got inbetween the two girls. Wanted to isolate, but the whole group kept on talking, so I was just like, okay, why not just socialize?

Disqualify!
I told them their boobs looked fake.
One of them told me she had no ass, I then, TELL her to get up and show me her ass, because I'm positive she has an ass. She does, and I place my hand on the bottom of the ass and slowly move it up towards the top of her ass
Then I bring the subject back to their fake boobs, then slap the girl (with the boyfriend)'s boob
They deny and say that they're real
I keep insisting their fake

30 seconds later... I have two pairs of boobs thrusted into my hands for qualification. Yes.
Bus pass for 1 day - $2
Outfit for the day - $60
Expression on the boyfriend's face - PRICELESS

I walk away with a smile on my face. Who gets to feel up girls on the bus? THIS GUY
Things I did well: Socialized with the whole group w/out running out of conversation - I might be getting better at this
Things I could've done better: Feel the other girl's ass

20 minutes ago: on a crowded bus with no place left to stand, I decide, why not?
Me: Hey, can you tie this for me?
HB: Sure. *5 minutes later..* Hmm.. I can't get this to work
I work on it for a few more minutes and finally get my wristband tightened enough
Me: WOOHOO! FiNALLY got it :D
HB: How long have you been workin on that for?

Mouth open, me make funny.
Looks > glasses > vampires > twighlight > hunger games > hangout

Number Close.
Things I did well: opened on the MOST crowded bus I've been on. Kept talking. Dressed nicely. Skipped C, but I'll make up for it over the phone calls
Things I should do better: Find more time to get into C

FASHION SHOW debuuuuuuuut! (I was THE model) Thursday
AMAZING social proof like x 1,000,000,000 !!
I talked to everyone there, from the hair stylist to the make up artist, from model to model

Had lots of fun and gave off value better than Hugh Heffner

Successes: Pulled off an amazing walk (#walkofkhan), Cavemanned my partner in a photoshoot, AMOG'd a guy who was hanging out with one of the models I liked (then got double team amog'd back lol me vs white + mexican, I should've won), oh and THEN
Cavemanned a photoshoot with the model from ^ who's hangin' out with the douche, forgot to get her number.. meh
Failures: no.

Page 1 of 21 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next