It is currently 17 Jan 2022, 03:36

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: [READ ME] How to Write Good Field Reports
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2008, 18:42 
Bodhisattvas

Bootcamp Graduate:
Gentlemen,

Welcome to the portion of the boards dedicated to your field reports. In order to ensure that you get the most out of this area of the forums, we'd like to recommend the following:

1. Be specific (Logistics, What/Where/When/Who)
2. Indicate where in the ABCs of Attraction framework you are, at each point in the sarge (A->B->C->D->E->F)
3. Indicate what was said
4. Indicate what you were feeling
5. What you did right
6. What you did wrong, but could do better
7. Any objectives that you met or attempted
8. Your thoughts and emotions after
9. Your future followup (research, reading, actions, etc)

1. Be specific

The more specific you are, the better we'll be able to give you insight into potential pitfalls, such as sounding too needy, or sounding like you're an entertainment monkey, or sounding too much like a friend. (If being friends with a girl is your objective, that's cool too; just let us know. Otherwise, we're assuming you are meeting girls in order to date them romantically)

2. Indicate where in the ABCs of Attraction framework you are, at each point in the conversation (A->B->C->D->E->F)

This is more for you than it is for the people reading. If you can remember what you did in each of the steps, you're very likely to succeed. If you can't remember what you did in each of the steps, you probably missed one. Missing steps is not necessarily a fatal problem, but there are side effects that can result. For example, if you decide to skip "C", and you don't share things about your personal life and history that will establish comfort and emotional connection with the girl, then she will most likely not feel comfortable with you at later stages.

3. Indicate what was said

Indicating what was said (in as close terminology as you can remember), will make it easier for people to give you feedback on whether you sounded like a schmuck, or whether you sounded like a normal human being.

4. Indicate what you were feeling

We are all human beings, and experience emotions as we meet new people. By indicating what you were feeling when you said certain things, it helps you understand your motivations for saying what you said. This will help you to stop saying stupid things, if that's what you're doing, or it will enable you to continue to say good things which are heart-felt, endearing, non-creepy sounding, and positive. It'll help us observe a small cross-section of your emotional state and possible give you insight into our experiences, which will very likely be similar.

-William

Post subject: Re: [READ ME] How to Write Good Field Reports
PostPosted: 11 Aug 2008, 12:19 
Warrior Scholar

Bootcamp Graduate:
It is also useful to make a list of the following things:

1) Things I tried to do that I had never done

2) Things I did well

3) Things I could have done better

This way, you applaud yourself for extending your comfort zone, while holding yourself accountable to improving in the future, you recognize the things you did well, and you have an idea of what you can improve upon on your next interaction.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 23:12 
Alumni

I dont follow the ABCs rigidly anymore.

Rather, I'm using the tools I've learned from my bootcamp to help me on my path to become a suave guy, or as I like to call it an "Artificial" (we cant be naturals).

Please excuse me if I dont use the ABC format. However, I will follow the other guidelines you've posted, as well as making my FRs more concise.

Thanks. It's a shame though youve stopped posting FRs, but best of luck to fulfilling your objective!

But on a serious note, what makes you qualified? You're FRs are awful and sound more like lies! SCAM!!!

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2008, 23:55 
Alumni

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 20:48 
Alumni

But on a serious note, what makes you qualified? You're FRs are awful and sound more like lies! SCAM!!!

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2008, 21:24 
Scholar

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 02:23 
Alumni

This is exactly why I believe the things I learned from ABCs are so bloody awesome.

I dont think this is structure, as said, A is worked on so well it goes into C. And often times I just start escalating and extracting afterwards, cause girl isnt stupid if Im making out with her and she still dont know if im interested in her. I think Johnny mentioned during my BC that the ABC structure isnt linear.

Nobody even teaches stuff like lifestyle helps your "A" beforehand...MM and RSD certainly dont. This shit is so crucial! All the subcommunication details are like winning lottery tickets.

When I was referring to most M2F cold approaches dont follow ABC, its because most lack comfort or other items.

So rather than write it in ABC, which is confusing for me because ABC aint linear, I think its better to highlight the things that I learned and incorporated into my interactions. Ive made a lot of ABCs revolve around my interactions and still incorporating more and more.

Thanks so much for giving the reminder about "A". Cheers.

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2008, 12:02 
Alumni

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2011, 20:15 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
edit: nm

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2012, 05:16 
Koi Fish

Honesty.