It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 15:40

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Miami Bootcamp Review
PostPosted: 09 Apr 2011, 13:39 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Miami, March 2011)
Hey,

I did the Miami Bootcamp last month with Gareth and JT as the instructors. It was nice because there were only 4 students, so a lot more personal instruction. I've been reading a lot of JT's blog posts and I listen to William (the better asian man) podcast, so the majority of the material I had heard before. Despite that I still found new information, and it was good to review concepts.

Day 1:
We went to Fontaine Bleu, a fancy ass hotel and we just hung out in the lobby, which worked surprisingly well for sarging. All 4 of us had good experience approaching, so that was no problem. I still had a decent amount of anxiety with approaching the 10s and there are plenty in Miami. JT pushed me into my first set, 5 girls. I walked up directly behind her. Kino turned her and said "Cheers my name is Kevin." I was shocked about how well they opened up to me. I've never done a kino turn before, and while hearing about it in blog posts, I was a bit skeptical but it worked! My next set was this amazonian blonde in a white dress about 6 inches taller than me. I walked up and kino turned her but right before I did she turned her shoulder so I reached around her and yanked her my way. Her and her friends were skeptical and after doing my cheers routine, I quickly bounced. I still feel embarrassed thinking about that set, but the truth is, I'm still here the world's not going to end and I should be happy that I did it at all. The rest of the night went well, I number closed two girls although I could have and should have closed more. I actually just had a date with one of those last night (Field Report in the field report section) I had a really good time, and I even told JT "Hey that was easy I'm ready to move past the A and B phase."

Day 2:
We went to this bar and we were planning on getting table service at this place called Mynt. Walking in I was pretty disappointed, everywhere there were tables people bought, so we weren't even special with our table. This 5 set of girls came in some of my bootcampers opened them up. I saw this short cute latina and I approached her. We talked and I got her into comfort fairly quickly. I got some successful compliance tests but also some shut downs. JT and Gareth were on me for not escalating enough. I eventually got her on the dance floor and we were dancing closely with out foreheads touching, so I slowly went in fo the kiss but she slightly turned her head, so I backed off. After about an hour of this, I finally listened to JT who said if she's not going to kiss you, number close and dump the girl. I opened this perky black girl with a direct approach, "you are looking absolutely beautiful today." I was having a good time and the latina left early with her friends (I had her number and actually went on a date with her Field report later). While still dancing with the black girl, I was trying to escalate by rubbing her inner thigh but I accidentally went to high and touched her pussy, needless to say she was shocked and walked out, I saw her a couple of times more that night and she was still into me, but obviously put off by the accidental forwardness. I guess that's why you get her in comfort before you go direct. :o

JT was pissed off at us after none of us got a real hook up (I did the ABC kiss close routine successfully on the black girl) last night. He said in the car ride back "I wish I was trying to make you better than the white guys, the black guys, the latin guys, but the truth is I'm just trying to get you on par with them. They would have been making out and fingerbanging on the table." He told me that I needed to just take the girl and grab her head and kiss her.

Day 3:
We went back to Fontaine Bleu because we had such a good time there the first night. I opened a few sets successfully. One set there was this incredibly tall black supermodel who walked by, I think JT opened them and they sat down. I talked to the black supermodel and lo and behold, she actually was a professional model. I did a successful comfort move moving from us seated in two diff seats to us being on the couch. I made sure that we didn't walk to far otherwise she would see the enormous height difference. I gave some DHV stories and she was saying that I was so into her. I really had no idea how to respond to that. She was constantly batting her eyelashes and she did comply with some of the CTs, so there was some chemistry. I went in for the kiss, she turned her cheek and thankfully Gareth taught us the kiss on the cheek, earlobe then neck routine. She got a kick out of that but eventually she bounced.

Overall it was a great experience. I needed a kick in the balls, and I got it. There were just a few things that I needed to hear to push myself. One of them, is that it is the man's responsibility to take control of the interaction. secondly, is that if you want the kiss and then be a man and take it. I took these lessons and applied them to my two follow up dates. Field Reports, in the field report section.

Post subject: Re: Miami Bootcamp Review
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2011, 14:27 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Las Vegas, April 2011)
Sounds like Miami was fun! Did you see any fingerbanging going on? :D

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2011, 00:20 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: June 2011 in Los Angeles)
Nice work!

Quote:
I was trying to escalate by rubbing her inner thigh but I accidentally went to high and touched her pussy

I'm going to field test that as an opener tomorrow and report my success. :D

WRITING YOUR OWN JOKES MADE EASY

LR #1 (penis puppet story)

THE JESTER'S BLOG

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2011, 13:01 
Bodhisattvas

Boom! This is awesome man. I'm glad we could give you the boost you needed. We definitely had a blast and Miami is officially my favorite city in the US to party!

Voted Best New Pick Up Artist in the World of 2010, I am here to teach, listen, and learn as much as possible. I am often your coach on bootcamps with Asian Playboy and head instructor on my own bootcamps both nationally and internationally!

Click http://www.abcsofattraction.com/signup.php for a list of the ABCs of Attraction bootcamps coming up or click http://www.texttosex.com/ for our amazing new Text To Sex program because everything you know about phone, text and internet seduction is WRONG!

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 19:45 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Miami, March 2011)
Gareth, I had an amazing time with you and JT. definitely changed my life for the better! Follow up on the black "supermodel" I went back to the Fontaine Bleu to sarge. While walking inside, I felt someone touch my arm and there she was! I said hi and kissed her on the cheek. I asked what are you doing here? She replied you know why...I'm a working girl. WTF!!

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2011, 11:37 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: LA Oct 2011
Same thing happened to us at the W in LA. Two girl set, me and Gareth split up. Hot black girl that required to BT or much compliance to get to rubbing. Then she asked how she could please me tonight ? Shit...a working girl.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]