It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 20:07

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can every Asian guy benefit from ABCs of Attraction?
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2011, 15:46 
Hungry Ghost

Can the ABCs of Attraction program be of benefit to every adult Asian dude regardless of dating history, physical attractiveness, education, family and income background?

I have been hearing that this program was meant for "losers" "social retards" who want to become "winners" with women? How about seeing it as an self empowerment course? You might not even be the guy who desperately wants to get laid at the moment, but want to be socially successful with non-Asian women in the long run, so can this program lead you to that path, because this is my goal?

I've also been hearing from fellow Asian guys that this program is destructive, those doubters who see it as a stigma or unethical in its approach. A few Asian dudes even recommended a session with a Caucasian psychologist over ABCs. This shows you how much they hate this program.

I'm sure many of you guys know who they are by now!

Your real honest opinions?

Post subject: Re: Can every Asian guy benefit from ABCs of Attraction?
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2011, 15:49 
Scholar

gUEST wrote:
I've also been hearing from fellow Asian guys that this program is destructive, those doubters who see it as a stigma or unethical in its approach. A few Asian dudes even recommended a session with a Caucasian psychologist over ABCs. This shows you how much they hate this program.

Heather hears this from a lot of Asian guys. Here's what she saw when she sat through a bootcamp:
http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/heath ... ut-part-1/
http://www.asianmanwhitewoman.com/heath ... mp-part-2/

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2011, 17:41 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: June 2011 in Los Angeles)
Buying any of that gossip you hear is no different from saying "I'm gonna stop watching movies, and only read movie reviews"

Everything you read would be negative. That's why the people who write those reviews are called "critics".

Why not find out for yourself?

Last edited by The_Jester on 06 Sep 2011, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

WRITING YOUR OWN JOKES MADE EASY

LR #1 (penis puppet story)

THE JESTER'S BLOG

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2011, 06:47 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: NYC, Sept 2011)
I can't say anything about how stigma will be relevant to you because that's personal to everyone. I can say that there's nothing unethical about ABC's method. It doesn't teach you to be fake or outright lie or be someone you're not. It teaches you how to navigate social interactions in the "right" way. I can almost make a comparison that ABC is to social interaction as an etiquette course is to the dinner table (knife in which hand, eating outsde in, how to use napkin, what are the courses, etc.). There's much less emphasis on routines than you might expect.

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2011, 12:30 
Warrior Scholar

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Chicago Jan 2011)
Our goal at ABCs is to help you become socially intelligent. As said before, there really isn't a focus on routines or gimmicks like the rest of the community does. We focus on a whole life and lifestyle concept. There's a phase we like to calle F - Future, Fun, or Fake!? You can read about it here.

http://www.abcsofattraction.com/blog/what-is-the-f-phase-future-fun-or-fake/

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 01:45 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: San Francisco, CA July 2010)
I took the bootcamp with JT and I have studied PUA from many sources here are a few insights I have to share honestly.

Just a few random thoughts:

* After the boot camp on a Sunday night I had a talk with JT and I found we are both in our 40’s and the sense I got was that we want you guys in your 20’s to know what we know now. JT and ABC is not doing this for the money…this is a “cause” that effects all of us.

* I just wish we had as much respect for one-another as Black Bros. do….even if a Black Bros. is wrong another Black Bros. would stick up for the guy…as opposed to this kind of in-fighting.

* You have to be really honest about all of this stuff about being “losers” and “social retards”. Really --- if you are still a virgin by 18 yrs old --- it is a danger signal. A PUA instructor once mentioned if you are not “good” with women by the time you are 20 years old that you have a very hard life ahead of you! Most people become “sexually” aware / aka horny by 16 --- if you still can not lay any girl (despite being in school surrounded by young, hot, disease free, childless baggage free, happy women) by 20 years old --- it means life gets a lot worse. You had 4 years (enough time to get a degree) and still did not get anywhere.

* I lost my virginity at age 24. I know Asian Guys at 30 who still have not done the deed….If you are still a virgin at this 30’s age bracket --- clearly something is not working right. Outside of some very special re-programming / training / intervention – your future is not very bright.

* About the Caucasian psychologist –I doubt many of them know what we go through compared to JT and I. Interestingly --- I remember back when the Virginia Tech shootings took place – CNN did interview an old female Caucasian psychologist who specialized in Asian problems. I can sense the pain and frustration in her facial expressions and body language.

* Realize that most of us are victims of media, parental programming (which I doubt even still applies in modern day Asia), societal and childhood programming --- don’t tell me that being the last to be picked for a sports team in Phys. Ed class , being called racial slurs, or having low status friends does not impact your mentality….which subconsciously causes certain self-profiling prophecies, etc. and causes an endless loop of hell. The sad thing is that most Asian dudes I know still live in the matrix! What JT and ABCs tries to do is to break that pattern.

* I suggest you re-read the post by ezkiel --- it is bang on.

* Life gets real bad when you are in your 30’s and try to stick by some kind of age rule. In your 30’s – most quality women are already in relationships raising kids (with Alphas who picked them up in their 20’s) and you will find there are very few single women in their 30’s. The 30’s means a10 year span. If you are willing to wait another 10 years – the women will be cougars getting divorced and you will end up taking care other men’s babies. Sure – you might be able to have a child with one of them (assuming she has any good eggs left and has not reached menopause already ) --- but you have a risk of having a kid with autism, down syndrome or otherwise defective.

Honestly --- if you slept with about 10 WFs then you probably do not need the boot camp or ABC training. If you sense you are at the danger zone and have not had sex by 20 yrs old. --- it might be a good idea.

* The reason I’m telling you all this is because I wish we had ABCs when I was in my 20’s.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 19:15 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: Sydney 2011 and SanFrancisco 2012
mymeowcat......

I AM SO SCARED after reading your post....espeically the last few paragraphs...

I have signed up for the bootcamp already... but what you have said really scared me a lot! I don't wanna get rid of my virgin status by paying money to the chicks... I hate that!

"Technically", I am still a virgin, currently at the age of 25. I ask myself why...

1. Since my first dating at the age of 16, due to the Asian upbringing, I thought it's not okay to have sex. So I dare not to do this with my first ex. We dated for 4 years. (Of course, I got alternatives like blow job from her)

2. My second ex-gf, because I am so used to the blow job, and again, due to the upbringing, no sex except blow for another 5 years or something.

Then we broke up, and I started to have more interested in White girls, but due to the fact that I dont go to Club, and no. of white girls in Asia are not much compared to the US, hence, "technically" I am still a virgin.

By the way, when you said all good girls are gone by the age of 30, yes I think the number is less, but even hot girls can come out of a relationship, or even alpha male can come out of a relationship at their 28 to 30 years old, so there are still chances, isn't it? I mean who can guarantee that once you start a relationship in early 20s, you are going to marry her?

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 20:08 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles, June 2011)
benofear wrote:
By the way, when you said all good girls are gone by the age of 30, yes I think the number is less, but even hot girls can come out of a relationship, or even alpha male can come out of a relationship at their 28 to 30 years old, so there are still chances, isn't it? I mean who can guarantee that once you start a relationship in early 20s, you are going to marry her?

I'm going to disagree with this in saying that guys become more attractive overall as they get older. If anything a dude's dating prime is from 26-35 plus or minus 3 years. He also is more flexible when it comes to dating because his range is higher and also if he did things in life right should have a lot more things going for him. For an example a 35 year old guy should have no problem dating a 25-28 year old.

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 22:30 
Hungry Ghost

You guys, thanks for the feedback. Fortunately, virginity is neither a disease nor a death sentence for those who want to learn to get laid. I agree, Asian parenting have ultimately destroyed many Asian dudes' manhood in their prime years. Not only that, but many were discouraged to interracial date even when given the opportunity.

Any normal funloving playboy in his 30s would not go for women in his age group and even those a few years younger. He would be dating women in their early to mid 20s.

I was joking about the White psychologist thing. There's an Asian guy who has been discouraging other Asian dudes from taking the ABCs bootcamp. I don't need to mention his name. You guys can ask William about him, if he chooses to disclose who he is. Well, some of you might know already.

Alpha guys have taken the ladies in their 20s. I completely disagree with this. Many beta males rarely date, but marry early on.

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2011, 23:12 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: San Francisco, CA July 2010)
I’ll agree with WhoIsApollo --- I’m gaming better now at bars than when I was in my 20’s. Maybe it’s game in general, a few grey hairs, etc.

Back to the boot camp stuff though…. A few more random thoughts to expand what I posted earlier.

* The comment the original poster made about “losers” and “social retards” seems to be an attempt to define who should be taking the boot camp. Labels such as “losers” and “social retards” are subjective in it’s definition. All I was trying to say is that when you still can’t get any woman to do something sexual with you by the time you are 25-ish – there is something really wrong --- and left to your own knowledge, programming and your own devices --- the next few years are going to be pretty lonely.

* The really sad thing is that most AMs are clueless and probably never heard of game and never will. I read somewhere that if you work out the figures in the USA --- there are about 650,000 single AMs annually and if you count up all the people who seek help through ABCs or some other PUA company --- and were to assume they were ALL AMs --- it would probably still be less than 1% of that 650,000.

* Fortunately we are not in China where the number is like 24 Million (that is like the total population of Australia and New Zealand combined).

* Really you should take the night game boot camp if you don’t currently go to night clubs and bars…I call it “basic nightlife 101”…because the stuff is not “advanced”. It is also the cheapest boot camp out there. I think ABCs has other training available.

* If you are reasonably socially calibrated (aka banged girls already) and studied game intensively for about a year (and have no approach anxiety) you will find it easy.

* I knew a lot about game going in, and although I do not entirely agree with all the stuff in the course material, I did learn a few things.

* Will it help “every one” --- in my opinion --- unfortunately not --- there are some really damaged people out there.

* To the original poster (about the Asian Guy recommending against the boot-camp) -- that's nothing --- If you want to hear something really "fracked up" --- JT correct me if I'm wrong on this ( I was a little drunk) --- but in my San Francisco Boot Camp --- a couple of Asian Gangster like tough guys recognized JT (and knew about ABCs and what he does for Asian Men) and started giving him a bit of trouble...JT got out of it on his own. Maybe the 2 thugs started realizing a large number of boot camp soldiers were formulating a position around JT?

* Realize 3 days will not undo 18+ years of mis-information programmed into your heads. After the boot camp --- the hard work begins.

* It took me over a year to be noticeably good at game. It took Neil Strauss about 8 months full time studying under Mystery.

* If you already know a lot about game and have some spare cash --- drop by anyways, call it a “vacation” and spend a few days afterwards in San Francisco or wherever and get a tan. Come out and meet the boys or impress them with your stuff. People have paid more money to go on Safaris --- but with JT you are guaranteed not to be eaten by wild animals.
:mrgreen:

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]