Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/abcs/public_html/community/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
Long time, fellow alumni | The ABCs of Attraction

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 04:47

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Long time, fellow alumni
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2013, 04:31 
Hungry Ghost

Hi all,

Greetings from the other side of the world :)

I have been away from the boards from a long time, took a bootcamp back in 07-08 and now looking to link up with everyone again.

Have properly messaged JT and now awaiting his reply, before I formally make my reintroduction given that I am now posting under a different alias for various reasons. I think my name should ring a bell for everyone that was active on the forums back in 08.

Not sure how many of the alumni back in 08 are still active today, but good to see that this place has been very active. My life has been a whirlwind this past 5 years, but it is especially this year after LTR that the bootcamp back in 08 has been so applicable. Good to see that bootcamps have shifted from cold approaches to social circle based game, I've had to come to these realizations in own practice (and endured one awful hearbreak this year and many painful memories over the years as a result of finetuning towards social circle based game) but it's good to be back

Hope to catch everyone around when I have the time to come back.

Post subject: Re: Long time, fellow alumni
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2013, 15:15 
Warrior

Welcome back to the boards! Looking forward to hearing about your exploits over the last few years. We still have plenty of alum from "back in the day" and I'm sure you'll be bumping into them the more you post.

Are you out actively dating now? Just living the singe life? What are your goals these days?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]