It is currently 28 May 2020, 10:52

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Text to Sex and Practical Day Game : My Thoughts
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2011, 04:03 
Sage

Hey guys!

Just thought I might drop down a few thoughts about Text 2 sex and Practical Day game program that I have purchased.

First off, being asian and an accountant... I always wanted structure, easy to follow guidelines and most importantly, a passing of knowledge to me so that I can dissect my own game. Kind of nerdy but the game to me is like any other subject I do in uni. I study, live and breath the game. The only thing was, I never had any resources I can use. This is especially the case being in Australia and cut off from the Asian PUA community as it is quite small where I live.

This has all changed when I purchased Text 2 sex and Practical day game. I now have structure, knowledge and good resources to help me succeed!

The way the resources are lay out, the way it's presented, the way it tells you what to do in such an easy manner is priceless! I cannot express how happy of this product I am. It is absolutely everything I have been looking for. Structure and knowledge in such an easy to use and understandable format. Note: I said easy to USE! The way they presented the resources, I dare say, matches university standards! This could easily be a university course worth thousands of dollars! Ok guys, this is going to sound like a sales pitch but seriously, for the minimal price you pay for all that valuable knowledge... Worth it any day!

With that, I'll cut it short. My thoughts - worth it and believe me, best program on the market!

Post subject: Re: Text to Sex and Practical Day Game : My Thoughts
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2011, 15:19 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate:
Nice to hear they are some great programs. So how much is the total for both programs when you pre-ordered?

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2011, 04:54 
Sage

I think it worked out to be around $500 USD. maybe a bit less.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2011, 09:50 
Bodhisattvas

Awesome! Really glad you're enjoying it! We've busted our butts on this and am happy that this we're finally getting it out to people! The results are good, so far, and it's really an awesome and exciting feeling for me. Thanks for taking the time to jot something down!

Voted Best New Pick Up Artist in the World of 2010, I am here to teach, listen, and learn as much as possible. I am often your coach on bootcamps with Asian Playboy and head instructor on my own bootcamps both nationally and internationally!

Click for a list of the ABCs of Attraction bootcamps coming up or click for our amazing new Text To Sex program because everything you know about phone, text and internet seduction is WRONG!

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2011, 19:39 
Hungry Ghost

I have always been good with girls when it came to meeting them and getting a number. My biggest problem was the texting part. I was alright but I was not good. Now I am Fu*king amazing at it. I listend and read to what Gareth had to say when it came to texting a girl and it improved my text game so much!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]