It is currently 26 Oct 2020, 11:08

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Guidelines to Proper Solo Sarging
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 16:32 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
Here is some tips for solo sarging in the night time:

1. Always go early; be part of the early bird crowd. By getting into the club early, you can start socializing right away. Since there is not many people, it will be easier to talk with people inside the venue. Less distractions, etc. They got no one else to talk to. As you make friends inside the venue, you can return to them later in the evening to hang out. Some clubs if you go early, they waive the cover charge and provide half price on drinks.... :D

2. Talk to bartenders when they are not busy. Chit Chat.

3. If you think a bouncer is cool, shake his hand.

4. Do not sit around like a "wall flower"; at least not early on. It makes you look like a "loser" and it will not do much for your state/energy.

5. Chill at the bar counter if there is no one to open yet. Make it your home base to relax.

6. Solo Sarging requires you to have a certain amount of energy. If you are naturally a high energy person, you are not going have any problems. Low energy guys..you guys need to be excited when you walk into the venue. Do something to pump that energy up...do jumping jacks or something.

7. Making a venue a regular spot is helpful b/c you can warm up to the bartenders and bouncers and later on, they provide social proof and protection(if you ever get into a confrontation).

8. Open All girls in the beginning of the evening. It gets your mouth moving and warms up your conversation skills.

9. Dance even if it is by yourself. Just sway to the music..unless you have no rhythm...I usually sway even while at the bar counter...it creates energy around you and you will notice the cool girls near you will do the same. Energy is transferrable.

10. Only go out if you are in a good mood. It is hard enough going out by yourself...So you are not in a good mood when you walk out that door to go to a club...maybe consider chilling at home. Having a good mood and attitude from the get go is important.

11. You are going out with "Intent"..not just to socialized....but to pull a girl...some nights you will have so much fun socializing that you forget you are there to meet someone you find attractive and take her home to meet your mom. :D

I will update; but for now, that is some general guidelines for solo sarging at night.

Post subject: Re: Guidelines to Proper Solo Sarging
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 17:50 
Alumni

straycat,

I'm usually very busy with a lot of things until 11, which is when the place gets poppin'

NO wonder why solo sarging sucks...I've never been part of the early crowd!

I'm not sure if I quite like point 11 though. I've heard all types of guys solo sarge with the "intent", no matter how good their game they fail.

But on a serious note, what makes you qualified? You're FRs are awful and sound more like lies! SCAM!!!

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 18:12 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
point 11 is more for newbies..it is a mindset they need to keep in mind or they will be comfortable with just approaching and staying in Comfort. Guys who have not been getting results..this is important..you want to trigger your own competitive spirt. The guys who get good fast i have noticed have a very competitive instinct. Nice guys like me...well..we have to work on it and remind ourselves to grab the bull by the horns.

I noticed even with myself...i start to have a good time at a venue socializing and dancing. Then I completely forget I need to push thru my comfort zone and close the interactions. I have been solo sarging for awhile.nowadays..I know if I wanted to, i could open everyone if i wanted but...I just feel empty b/c the interactions were not quality interactions...So going in with intent is important...when you get better, then you can do what you like.

For example, Yesterday nite, Yosh asked me why i was not approaching...I didn't really feel it and maybe it was my state. But I told him approaching is no longer a big deal to me so as I left the venue..i demonstrated that going direct with anybody is like drinking water..I just went direct on every girl as i walked out...It didn't do a thing for me...I have gone beyond the simple approach. I could care less either way if the women blew me off or not..BTW...they all responded kindly.

nothing is set in stone.

going early is important...

if you go late..everyone will know each other and you have to break into existing social circles..going early allows you to create social circles first.

if you are with friends then go late...but I rather get there early still...around 10 or 10:30pm. I prefer to be in bed by 1am... :lol:

PS..i dont know if there are older guys out there that share my new idea...but I wish there were nightclubs that open at 7pm so I could go home at 10pm...ha ha

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 20:17 
Alumni

But on a serious note, what makes you qualified? You're FRs are awful and sound more like lies! SCAM!!!

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 20:25 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
solo sarging is usually not a choice anyone prefers. for some, it is the only choice available.
there are not many guys out there over 35 that go out with friends their same age... :lol:

the good thing about being older is that you do have a level of confidence from life so being out by myself is not a big deal...but then my handle is "straycat" ;)

PS..there is a small club here that never closes on the weekends.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 21:30 
Bodhisattvas

Bootcamp Graduate:
When I first started out (shortly after taking my bootcamp), I didn't really have anyone who had the balls to go to bars and clubs. At that point in my life, the only people I knew were people who either had girlfriends already, or were single and didn't have the balls to go to a club to meet women. There was one exception, but even he wasn't available all the time. When faced with the choice of either staying at home by myself, or going out by myself, I chose to go out by myself. I refused to allow the lack of a wingman to prevent me from going after what I wanted most in life.

Somewhere about 8 months after taking my bootcamp, when I really figured out how to "just be myself," I practically never went out with a "goal" in mind. By the time I reached that point, meeting women was completely natural, and they were available to me in great abundance. Walking up to girls and talking to them and socializing was as common as breathing for me. However, when I first started out, I had just come out of a mind-set where I spent 29 years staying at home playing Halo 2 on my XBox on Friday and Saturday nights, talking into the XBox head-set with teenagers across the U.S. I had never put my balls on the line to express my direct interest in a girl that I found attractive-- for 29 years. ( was so unhappy.

So, when I started out, shortly after my bootcamp, I forced myself to go out with a very specific goal: to get up the courage within myself to approach any girl that I found attractive. That was my goal. I needed to consciously keep that goal in my mind in order to overcome my social anxiety and shyness with women. It helped me get to where I am now.

-William

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2008, 22:02 
Alumni

I hope this thread gets stickied. It's one hell of a thread.

Very important to me cause I travel a lot too, even though Im not nearly twice as old as straycat :P

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2008, 23:17 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate:
Nice tips

I think this should be stickied. Alot of people don't necessarily have friends who are equally eager to go out and put their balls on the line or have the same desire to succeed. Don't let that hold you back.

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2008, 21:18 
Alumni

Straycat, I just realized you wrote this before:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1496

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2008, 16:24 
Koi Fish

Awesome thread!

Being an absolute newbie to PUA myself, I've already sarged solo once and I'm about to do it again. Since I am still reading up on material and learning the basics, the mindset I have right now JUST TO SOCIALIZE. I did number close three girls last weekend when I solo-sarged (my first ones at a club hehe) but they all flaked out. So I reviewed my game and identified weak points and hopefully will be able to do better tonight.

Take it from someone who literally didn't know the PUA-world existed until about a week ago - GO SOLO SARGING. The confidence and self-esteem boost from knowing that you can go up to sets (and start small...go with 2 or 3-sets instead of large groups of girls/guys) is a GREAT building block for climbing the PUA ladder. I'm brand new to Atlanta and have met one person off of this forum (sup strife!) and we're looking to go out sometime but for now, I'm doing my own thing and pushing myself. Is it easy? Hell no....sometimes you want to stay home and play PS3 and watch NBA games/movies, etc...but you know it's worth it and the best part about it? The confidence you gain AFTER you get home is a natural high that is AMAZING.

For all of us Asian guys out there, look at this like any other chore you aren't extremely fond of doing (i.e. cramming for an exam, working out, going to work, etc)...but why do you do it? Because you know there are rewards on the other side and trust me, go SOLO-SARGING once and open about 5 sets and YOU WILL experience a rush like no other.

Bottom line - If you're willing to go to work for 8-10 hours a day, or cram for courses you may never use...why WOULDN'T you do something that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE? And guess what? It's only a few hours a week and it comes packaged with great music and alcohol. GO GO GO!!!

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next