Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/abcs/public_html/community/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
London Sept 2011 BC Review | The ABCs of Attraction

It is currently 02 Oct 2014, 05:25

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: London Sept 2011 BC Review
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2011, 13:53 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: London Sept 11
Dear brothers

I have just took the Bootcamp in London with JT and Ralph. There were only 2 students, me and tuinx, as the other guy didn’t show up because of a family emergency.

The lectures were awesome, load of information to take, but the ABCs structure makes it so easy and understandable. We been through drill exercises which really helpful.

During the nights, it was good to have the instructor push you and tell you what to do when you lost. They would wing you when you are in need, and entertain/BT spike the sets. Watching JT and Ralph in action is a really effective way to learn this. On the second night, Ralph hustled with his promoter skill to bring 5 hot chicks to the bootcamp sitting at our table (Which JT and him had game every night since Wednesday) – massive social proof we never ever had. After every night we had a debrief. This is one important part of the bootcamp when JT point out your sticking point and give out criticism that no one will ever tell you.

Overall, this bootcamp was truly amazing. JT and Ralph are both great people to hang out with. While tuinx was able to pull the girl back home on night 3, I did pretty badly during this bootcamp mainly because of my inner game issue which JT pointed out after.
This bootcamp was worth the money if you really want to change yourself, to be better and to win. 3 days and 3 nights are not going to transform you from an AFC to a PUA. It’s just the beginning of the journey. I’m glad that I took this bootcamp early to realize my problem before it’s too late to re-program myself.

If it’s possible, I would re take this bootcamp some day (may be daygame or iGame). I want to get the maximum result out of it. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: London Sept 2011 BC Review
PostPosted: 03 Oct 2011, 07:36 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: LA Oct 2011
You are so right. Im three days in a five day extended one on one with Gareth in LA. Quite frankly I was only going thru the motions until last night. The realization that I can go anywhere, be anywhere, and potentially have a companion that charges me up, is beginning to dawn on me. My fear of rejection seems significantly quieted as well. As you said it is a beginning . I know I got a lot of evolving yet to come. But isnt it great, the path is no longer painful. So what is your next step ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]