It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 16:36

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Kevin & William NYC Review: My First Makeout with a MILF!
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2010, 13:23 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: New York City, Aug 2010)
After taking the bootcamp in August, I have come to realize that on my way to self improvement, it doesn't hurt to get some help from your fellow brethren.

William - What can I say, the man has an intense look on his face. I get the sense that his situational awareness is very high, which is a definite plus. The teachings were very detailed and I liked that he gave reasons as to why this is the right way to do things.

Kevin Feng - Kevin is awesome! He is a great motivator and an instructor that wants to see you succeed, not just deal with the business side of things. He is a very down to earth guy.

Andrew - He helped me to confirm that my there is a way to break one-itis. And that is to initially believe that any woman that I approach will never be as good as my ex. I actually used that my first night and had some really good results.

My results: On the first night, within 15 minutes of opening, I got my first makeout with a MILF. I have to give props to my wingman and fellow classmate, Phil, for helping me out with that. He's pretty good with the wingman thing. I must've opened at least 12 sets there for the night, and I still wanted to go some more, but I started to feel a bit emotionally exhausted.

The next night, I dive right into a 4 set, which turns into a six set, which was a bit unnerving at first, but then the mentality of "I might never see these girls again" kicks in and my mind is screaming at me to "get there!" My energy levels come back up a bit, and get ready for the next set. I got 2 k-closes and 2 solid numbers.

I didn't go out the third night, I had a dinner date with one of the girls I k-closed on the second night, karen. A little more making out, but not much more there.
If anything, the bootcamp helped me to boost my confidence in having my pick of the most beautiful women life has to offer, and that I should do my best to move on from my ex, because she's already moved on from me.

I thank each and every one of you guys for helping me get through my mental blocks, and showing me how to deal with this aspect of life I had some trouble in. I will be back up in NYC this saturday for a fashion show with my wingwomen. 4 hours to get there, 3 girls, 2 balls to the wall, and 1 helluva fashion show. Here's to a night of craziness!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]