It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 15:46

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: BradP, Pick Up 101, Dr Paul & Asian Playboy Bootcamp Review
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2010, 18:04 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles, March 2010)
I took the ABCs of attraction with Asian Playboy and Gareth Jones a couple of months ago in LA and I have to say it was the best pickup workshop I have taken yet. Its been a while since I did the workshop so I'm off the workshop high and this is a more objective review. I have been doing pickup for three years now and have previously taken workshops from Pickup 101, Dr. Paul and Brad P, so I'm no greenhorn in the community.

APB provides a jam packed session and they provide a ton of value. These guys get a top rating because they teach a simple yet effective approach, provide a great framework/blueprint that helps you channel your natural game, they're all about closing, are very organized and provide the best bang for the buck anyone has to offer. The best things in life are free and in the case of pickup workshops, the best pickup advice happens to be the most well priced as well. I wish I had taken this class earlier, but most people I knew talked about the other companies a lot more so I never got around to taking APB until now.

APB and his crew are professional and organized. They have a set of homework exercises so that you're prepared for the class when you come in. There are notes to go through, some lines to learn and if you're totally new to pickup they have some tips on overcoming your AA so that you can at least approach. They also make you sign NDA's and non-compete type paperwork which is a very professional thing to do. With most other pickup companies you just show up and do stuff with no prep work.

The best thing about their approach is that you are provided with a blueprint of what the structure of seduction should be and then you can plug and play into that structure. Mystery method has a structure of this type but its way too complicated imho. APB's methods don't deal with complicated openers and routines. They teach you some openers but its mostly about attitude and confidence in a way that it is tangible. Everyone and their mom will tell you to have confidence but these guys show you HOW to go about walking, talking and acting so that you actually have confidence when you approach. They also minimize the number of gobbledegook openers and routines so your head isn't swimming with all kinds of junk. They help you develop your own stories in a way thats entertaining and captivating to women instead of using someone else’s material.

What's also awesome about their method is that it allows you to channel your natural masculine energy instead of applying the more traditional coy and ineffective methods taught by other pickup companies. The first day they teach indirect openers (and its not the type that has you talking over your shoulder), the second day is direct and the third day is a holistic combo of both or whatever you choose. Without giving away too much of their methodology, all I have to say is the results speak for themselves. On the second day of the class I got two makeouts and one of the girls was giving me a lap dance in the middle of the club. With most of the other classes all I got to do was a little bit of polite chitchat and entertain the girls for a while. In contrast, APB really pushes you to close, which is the point of pickup, instead of entertaining girls.

Now, onto the coaches themselves. Asian playboy is a true Master PUA. You get to see this when you're in the field. He does minimal amount of work and the women come to him (and they stay!). With other pickup companies that I've worked with, I haven't seen the coach leading the workshop pull or attract women as well as APB. He definitely has the je ne sais quois factor down. He also has a philosophy of closing instead of collecting numbers like a hobby. He really pushed us to close on the second day which resulted in a lot of success for both me and my buddy. He has a very unique sense of style and will “pimp your ride” on the last day of the class if you choose that option. Watching APB is going to send your limiting beliefs out the window whether you are tall, short, Asian, Indian (I’m Indian), ugly, fat or whatever it might be. I believe he is going to stop giving workshops this year so you might want to see the master in action before he hangs up his hat. There’s a reason why Thundercat named him one of the top 10 PUAs in the world and its worth seeing why. You can’t pay enough for insight and you can tell that APB has insight garnered over years of game experience. You gotta see it.

Next was Gareth Jones, who was APBs assistant coach. He is an encyclopedia of pickup knowledge. Most assistant coaches are average at best but Gareth is up there in quality. He is energetic and excited to help. Gareth has a rocker style and was actually in a band (as opposed to most PUAs who just dress like they’re in one). He is a master of verbal banter and flirting, which I got to see a lot of in class while he was flirting with our awesome female coach Sarah Ann . He has great energy and is very enthusiastic. He also has great fashion advice on a budget and some pretty sick and original phone game tactics. He is very helpful in field with pointers and pushes you to open. He corrects you in field a lot and has a great eye for what your weakness might be. Enthusiasm is the best quality in a coach and Gareth has that in spades.

So, if you're not seeing results in your game, I highly suggest taking their course. They don't charge an arm and a leg and provide some truly fantastic and easy to follow pickup advice. I made the mistake of following some method (which I will not name) for six months and it actually sent my game backwards!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if ain't working try APB! These guys are definitely the best kept secret in the pickup industry.

Post subject: Re: BradP, Pick Up 101, Dr Paul vs Asian Playboy Bootcamp Re
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2010, 18:57 
Koi Fish

Bootcamp Graduate: Yes
concurr...there stuff works!!!

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2010, 20:49 
Warrior

Thanks for the glowing review! Hopefully what you learned will help round out your already existing and expansive knowledge of pick up. I especially appreciated what you had to say about APB demonstrating some if the tricks of his trade. I can't say this enough, if you take any type of class be it pick up, acting, music, etc. if the professor/instructor/teacher/guru refuses to do a demonstration, you should leave immediately. It's like learning to be a brain surgeon from someone who has never performed a surgery.

As a person who already has the beginner's hell out of the way, you were lucky to be able to just learn new tactics and openers. However, you are absolutely correct in saying that the ABCs method will work for and race and skill level. We don't discriminate, haha:) Best of luck in your future exploits! I hope to see many a field report as you journey on in the community!

<3 Sarah

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2010, 19:01 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles, March 2010)
You know I will Sarah :D
And Btw, Sarah was kickass as well! I've never had a female coach push me into sets like she did! Plus she had great advice on bodylanguage and was fun to talk to as well. Ahhh I miss LA!

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2010, 00:27 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: Las Vegas 2009
This was actually a really articulate and well thought out review. I'm sure that the candidness in your writing style for this review will encourage a lot more people who are on the fence about taking a boot camp. Glad you got a lot out of this!

-Showtime

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 04:45 
Bodhisattvas

TONS of fun that weekend! I really wish ALL our programs could be that much fun, but looks like we were just lucky. Really, REALLY glad you had so much fun and learned so much. It was my absolute pleasure to sit in and make the weekend happen and it was a blast to meet you guys.

When I think back to the stuff that we all talked about that weekend, one really important thought sticks in my head: If it feels weird to you, sounds weird to women and your friends tell you it's weird, then that routine is probably weird. Pickup and interesting conversation are the exact same thing and I'm really glad to know that that matches your instincts as well.

I really do hope you'll come back and hang out, off the clock.

-G

Voted Best New Pick Up Artist in the World of 2010, I am here to teach, listen, and learn as much as possible. I am often your coach on bootcamps with Asian Playboy and head instructor on my own bootcamps both nationally and internationally!

Click http://www.abcsofattraction.com/signup.php for a list of the ABCs of Attraction bootcamps coming up or click http://www.texttosex.com/ for our amazing new Text To Sex program because everything you know about phone, text and internet seduction is WRONG!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]