It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 10:39

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: APB & Gareth Dallas Bootcamp & 3 Fcloses 4th went back to BF
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2010, 19:19 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Dallas, Jan 2010)
Yo bros... what's up!?

I'm a procrastinator on doing things that are good for me. The truth is I'm digging out from some life bullshit that we all have. And will resume with some serious rise and lift as soon as I sign my lease and stop being in limbo. But, I do want to share the true experience of my bootcamp. So, I'm not spilling the secret sauce in this post, I'll save that for the next victim of debauchery. Maybe in a future post I'll detail some techniques or teaching, but leave that to the experts, yo!

Before I go into the details; I'm white, 30+ years old, 6'2", 210, sandy blond, green eyed. I FCLOSED some HOT WOMEN because of the bootcamp: 20 year old half black-white girl, 26 year old blond white girl model height and looks, and 21 year old latina.

2 facts you should know:

1) I got layed by 3 girls during the months before bootcamp from going out a lot, but things dried up. I WANT YOU TO REALIZE I GOT LAYED MORE BECAUSE OF THE BOOTCAMP THAN ANYTIME BEFORE

2) ABOUT MY BOOTCAMP LAYS: I got layed by 2 girls immediately within the first 2 days of the camp being over. The 3rd one I blew off for 3-4 weeks and kept getting texts about when we could meet up. Haha.. but closed after a very demanding text for sex.

The 4th I couldn't get to because of work and got back with her ex BF before a close occurred. She's in the recycle bin. I have no doubt I could have fclosed many many more. HONERABLE MENTION **One of my bootcamp bros and I bagged a 2 set.. haha.. High five Richie. I didn't close until first day after bootcamp.. but, I chose to ignore the text to be at class next day. In retrospect, I wish I would of drank the honey and fed off the glory of debauchery during training.

I made great improvements at the bootcamp and while I've been handling other shit I will return to overcoming those. In my gut that is still scary. You guys are going to be seeing more from me here until I choose otherwise.

J.T. and Gareth will tell you that I don't have social anxiety and that I'm generally a party guy. I am however a gentle giant. Which is funny because I was always the most menacing gladiator you ever came across in any competitive event.

J.T. and Gareth had me doing shit I've never done in my life. I did 4 things during the DALLAS bootcamp that I have never done.

1) The first night we went out J.T. had me point at a girl and motion for her to come over and she complied. Basically I TOLD HER TO COME OVER. This was the best euphoric feeling I've ever had. It was like throwing the winning touchdown pass in a playoff game.. and I've thrown my share. When he and I hang out again... I want to learn more about this from him. I like that power and I want more of it! Got the same tingle from sky diving.

2) They had me using Kino and putting a hand on women's shoulders from the beginning of meeting them. Instantly you have some sexual potential. I think that anyways. I can't explain it, but there is a layer of resistance that seems to be disarmed and unlocked. J.T. actually raised my hand and set it on a girls shoulder. Haha. When you see a 5'6" Asian bad ass (J.T.) can climb up one of the hottest blond models you have ever seen in your life in less than 5 minutes and suck faces with her you know ANYTHING is possible. I DONT EVEN LIKE BLOND WHITE WOMEN and that girl was SO F'ING HOT.. I teemed with some jealousy. ( BUT, I know where she works... haha )

3) NEVER HAVE I ( That I'm aware of ) PULLED A GIRL FROM AN AMOG. The last night HB8.5 blond found me and we were sitting down in Comfort zone. We were having an interaction that involved a shared connection of the minds, physical closeness, and her WANTING to be there. *REPEAT* Actually wanting to be there. I know because when I pulled her back I could tell she made a decision over inner conflict. We were in the biggest corn-fed meatball bar I've seen in Dallas. I've worked out and I'm not little guy. But, these were the alpha roid bulls of Dallas. While we were talking inner conflict walks up. It's one of the BIG ROID BULLS that she lets me know is her friend. He comes over and tries to pull her away. He grabs her arm and literally is trying to pull her off the bench away from me. She RESISTS him for me. I stay in frame and lay back smiling all relaxed like it's no sweat off my big balls. I say, "hey man, we were just chatting.. let me talk to her for just 5 minutes and she's yours for the rest of the night." You see she already rejected him for me.. ( and to be honest he was BIG and big competition ). I don't know what I did right here, but it was day 3 and Gareth and J.T. really had me in a good state. We playfully talk about how good we both are at kissing. She does not allow me to KCLOSE because of him or other friends in the area. Which ironically she doesn't say no ( a first ) she says she wants to, but can't here. Anyways, she keeps her ass planted there for 15-20 minutes while I encourage her to go find her MEATBALL buddy. I should have said let's go somewhere else. We do get up to talk to a friend of mine from Dallas. When we go by the bar I ask her if she want's to share a taxi.. which she pretty much says yes. But, somehow during that interaction I get distracted by another group of friends that are amazed by the hot girl I'm with. I actually say something stupid when I thought she was gone. I say, "She's not really my type and I don't care". I looked up to see her backed against a pole smirking at me. So, anyways I already number closed. The nights about over. And this was the girl that text stalked me to FCLOSE over 3-4 weeks.

4) I learned the ABC pattern and now have a clue where I am during my interactions with women. Before bootcamp I would blow myself out when girls asked questions like, "How old are you?", "Where do you live?" "Where do you work?". I would have moments that I should have been connecting on and would shit test out, get scared, or REALLY HAVE NO CLUE I WAS LETTING AN EVENING OF BLISS PASS RIGHT THE HELL BY.

J.T. is two people. The alpha drill sarge in the field that teaches physicality and the teacher in the class room. Gareth is the MIND mechanic that teaches you about awareness, whooo-sa, and energy. He is the lotharian that has tasted life and teaches you banter, whit, and philosophical charisma.

I think J.T. mounts them and releases and Gareth mind fucks them for juicy oblivion. Just my honest perception. Couldn't have two better teachers.

Now I want to point out something some of you may be asking yourselves. Does ABC method work for white guys? IT WORKS for anyone. If you have questions about that hit me up. Gareth is absolutely steel balls. I met up with him a few weeks ago and he literally closed a UNBELIEVABLE Dallas Cowboys cheerleader quality blond while she was serving us food at Hooters. He would be great coach and mentor for anyone wondering about ABCs of attraction for white guys.

You need to realize nothing will ever be perfect and if you're waiting for it to be perfect.... you will be waiting until you DIE. There is no perfect time to improve yourself. Life is about having fun. If you're having fun you can become who you desire to be and enjoy life. This experience is about that process. It needs to carry forward, but I can't think of a better way to start.

ABCs of attraction is international and I'm here to prove it! Ladies here I come!!!!! ;)

Johnny Malibu

Last edited by Johnny Malibu on 27 Jul 2010, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Dallas Bootcamp and 3 Fcloses ( 4th went back to her BF )
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2010, 19:38 
Warrior

Bootcamp Graduate: No
Quote:
You need to realize nothing will ever be perfect and if you're waiting for it to be perfect.... you will be waiting until you DIE. There is no perfect time to improve yourself. Life is about having fun. If you're having fun you can become who you desire to be and enjoy life. This experience is about that process. It needs to carry forward, but I can't think of a better way to start.
Hey johnny, I the lone female on the board right now. I love that paragraph. I'm copying and pasting.

Post subject: Re: Dallas Bootcamp and 3 Fcloses ( 4th went back to her BF )
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2010, 09:15 
Bodhisattvas

Bootcamp Graduate: Yes - Remember, I was once in your shoes!
Hey what's up Ian Johnny, congratulations on all of the success man! I'm glad the ABC's of Attraction bootcamp worked so well for you and got you laid that many times already! Keep up the good work and remember everything you learned. Especially the structure and not to be afraid to AMOG =)

Add me on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/theJohnnyWolf - Be my friend

Want to take a bootcamp?
Please contact Sarah or JT to set up a 1 on 1
My next U.S. bootcamp won't be until 2014

Post subject: Re: Dallas Bootcamp and 3 Fcloses ( 4th went back to her BF
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2010, 11:15 
Bodhisattvas

Hell yeah!

This is a great review and made me tear up a little (mostly thinking about that Hooters girl).

I am really glad we got to spend the time together that we did, I'm also glad that I busted your ass like I did. No matter how big or small, old or young, or how white or yellow we are, we all have these barriers that exist in ourselves and having someone to help us break them down is one of the biggest luxuries there is. It was absolutely my pleasure to not only get to be a part of that, but to see you succeed so much and so quickly. I cannot WAIT to come back and kick it with you and go out, just the two of us, and destroy the Dallas scene. I cannot imagine what would've happened if I had an extra hour with that little girl. Ooof.

Also, it's really important for me to praise you not just for getting laid and having the balls to convert those numbers to actual relationships, but for being able to do the little big things like the approaches you did and how willing you were to learn and correct things that you didn't know you'd been doing wrong, while banging that foxy blonde from the bar is an awesome experience, the progress you made as a person is what's going to make things like that consistently possible.

Like I said before, you're on the inside now, so anything you need, I got you.

-G

Voted Best New Pick Up Artist in the World of 2010, I am here to teach, listen, and learn as much as possible. I am often your coach on bootcamps with Asian Playboy and head instructor on my own bootcamps both nationally and internationally!

Click http://www.abcsofattraction.com/signup.php for a list of the ABCs of Attraction bootcamps coming up or click http://www.texttosex.com/ for our amazing new Text To Sex program because everything you know about phone, text and internet seduction is WRONG!

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2010, 10:16 
Alumni

Thank you guys...

some new successes to be posted SOON.. :D

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2010, 11:55 
Alumni

My 30 day challenge thread:

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4573

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2010, 12:32 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: London, April 2010)
Nice review. Like it.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2010, 20:26 
Alumni

TheGarethJones wrote:
Hell yeah!

This is a great review and made me tear up a little (mostly thinking about that Hooters girl).

I was just sitting here making my plans for this weekend and had a thought... :) That hooters girl was pretty fucking amazing. I also have to add that I've never seen anyone do what you did to her in my life. I really wish we could have mic'd you up and video recorded that pick up. Replaying it in my mind... I do believe you could have dragged her to the restroom and had her leave her palm prints on Mrs. Hooters August poster like she was being immortalized on the HWOOD walk of fame.

It was one hell of a crazy tape.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]