Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/abcs/public_html/community/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
How To Fuck Ghetto Black Girls | The ABCs of Attraction

It is currently 27 Aug 2014, 18:17

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: How To Fuck Ghetto Black Girls
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2009, 00:42 
Hungry Ghost

This is what Im trying to do. I like em real ghetto its sexy to me the crazy hairstyles they wear how they walk its everything and I want to fuck em. So how the fuck do you do it?

Post subject: Re: How To Fuck Ghetto Black Girls
PostPosted: 31 Dec 2009, 14:17 
Fury Apprentice

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles, June 2008)
lol, is this for real? Hey, if it gets your rocks off, then by all means, to each his own. Personally, I've never been one to succumb to jungle fever.

Ghetto or not, girls are girls, and the rules of attraction apply, so the title of this thread isn't mutually exclusive of anything in particular.

In anycase, welcome to the board and look forward to reading your field reports!

-Kevin

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2009, 16:36 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: June 08, Los Angeles)
Shit Im with you on this man. The more hard core they are, the better they are in bed. You just got to hit the right hot spots where there is a good selection.

Going direct may be your best option. APB has a lot of good material on this.

Or you can hit santa monica and highland after 4 am on a friday nite and hope that its a woman you are picking up

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2009, 23:41 
Hungry Ghost

Kevin Feng wrote:
Ghetto or not, girls are girls, and the rules of attraction apply.

^^^ I like the way you think but different areas of the city means different social class which also equates to different culture which requires different game. Like for example say you're having phone sex with a ghetto black girl you can't start using words like "cock" "cunt" and etc. Because they're gonna think you're corny.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2010, 02:53 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: LA, April 08)
I'm blonde white dude, I notice that ghetto black chicks usually respond to any and all openers I give, and I never use the "black voice" that so many people succumb to. Kevin's right, same rules apply.

I sarged a couple of ghetto black chicks a while back, my white wing came up and said "So what do you think of Kanye?" I was like "nooo... dude.. you don't say that..."

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2010, 20:34 
Bodhisattvas

Bootcamp Graduate: Yes - Remember, I was once in your shoes!
I've picked up some ghetto ghetto black girls while standing on a street corner drinking with a friend once. We were just messing around, but as long as you are confident and show you have a job, and are put together, ghetto black girls love you.

These girls were straight up ghetto, they lived in the ghetto of the ghetto, not just in south central but in Watts. Crazy hair and bright pink and neon green clothes.

Add me on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/theJohnnyWolf - Be my friend

Want to take a bootcamp?
Please contact Sarah or JT to set up a 1 on 1
My next U.S. bootcamp won't be until 2014

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 13:42 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: June 09, Los Angeles)
I agree with Rob H on this one bro.

I've definitely gone direct on some ghetto chicks and they hook wonderfully.

My most memorable set was when I opened up a group of 5(4 ghetto black chicks along with their one conspicuously white ghetto chick friend). All i basically did was greet all the ladies, and immediately focus my attention to the white ghetto chick and say "you look sexy today girl!". The other girls were stunned for a minute but then one of the black girls says, "This boy likes it fast, i like that!" The white chick then started flirting with me.

lesson: You have to approach confidently! (i know easier said than done- but once you get the hang of it you will be confident in yourself!)

I'm pretty sure going indirect from the get-go is just as effective.

Remember, ghetto chicks need some lovin' too and aren't really at all different from non-ghetto chicks.

Hope this helps

-Nineteen

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 23:35 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Las Vegas, September 09)
Wow, finally a post I can chime in on.

I lived in Cali all my life until 4.5 years ago when I moved to Jacksonville, Florida. I never thought I'd be attracted to black girls at all.

Here though, it's either you see them as viable dating options or you cut out half the population. It's all black and white here.

So...I got into black girls. I even got engaged to one. The last 4 girls I've been out with have been black. Only 2 were "ghetto". One was a doctor and the other is from Zambia so not raised here in the ghetto.

Anyway, they all loved the direct approach and loved it that I was an Asian guy who was hitting on them. I usually ask them if they ever dated an Asian guy before and they've all said no. But they like it.

I've learned alot, about them too...it's a whole new world gents. Like...umm, SCUBA is not a black girl thing...nor is swimming or going snowboarding...haha. They like to dance though...and like to fuck. These are all generalizations of course.

Well, the main point is, go direct. It's enough of a novelty that they stick around for you to spit some other game. Oh yeah...it's funny the black guys are usually cool to when I hit on the girls...Game recognize game...naw'mean?

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 23:42 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: Yes (BC: Vegas, Jan 08)
wut...do really need tactics for this..?

I have had black girls grab my balls when i just open them...

black women are the most genuine woman you could talk to.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010, 21:05 
Warrior Scholar

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: LA, Jan 2007)
straycat wrote:
I have had black girls grab my balls when i just open them...

LOL you crack me up. Yeah, they don't hold back and the ones I've been with in bed are REALLY aggressive and have strong legs.

But ghetto?? never been so can't say.

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next