Updated: ABCs Glossary[Notes:
1. ABCs Brothers should feel free to add new terms of their own and expand upon old terms.
2. Brothers should not divulge the specific mechanics of the various tactics to non-Brothers (ie non-Graduates).
3. Props to Showtime for helping compile this always growing list of ABCs terminology and tactics!!!
Douchebag (ie AMOG)
- "A douchebag is not defined as simply a series of hand gestures, facial expressions, overly gelled hair or a giant Jesus bling around the neck. A douchebag is a state of mind. It is a place where men go to become scrote. Where machismo mixes with testosterone to form a foul cocktail of rank sewage that smells vaguely of cheap cologne." [Courtesy of Hotchicks with Douchebags]Natural Opener
– A natural opener is a statement or question with a background story that pertains specifically to the individual and is used when approaching a set. The statement or question of a natural opener presents a topic that leads the interaction to a certain direction.Canned Opener
– A canned opener is a field-tested statement or question with a background story that does not necessarily pertain to the individual when approaching a set. The statement or question of a canned opener presents a topic that leads the interaction to a certain direction.Paradigm Shifts
– A paradigm shift is the change of beliefs within an individual that is triggered by a sub-communicated idea. The idea that triggers the paradigm shift is done through a verbally communicated statement, question, or story.Brothers
– Men who have taken the ABCs of Attraction bootcamp who we proudly refer to as alumni.Gentleman’s Grace
– The act of taking a woman’s hand and kissing the top part. Also includes the handshake to handhold manuever.I.A.BT. (Input, Acknowledge, Banter or BT Spike)
- An acronym used to describe a series of actions with the intention of establishing interpersonal communication. B.I.T. AMOGing
– An acronym used to describe a series of actions with the intention of displaying dominance over individuals who knowingly or unknowingly attempt to sabotage an interaction.Compliance Testing (CT)
– A verbal or non-verbal request made by one individual with the intent to gauge the receptivity of another individual.BT (Buying Temperature)
– An acronym used to describe the emotional level of energy an individual has.BT Spike
– A verbally or non-verbally communicated action that raises the emotional level of energy an individual has.Kickstart
- The act of opening up the night and warming up with low-investment opens. Includes both verbal and non-verbal opening.Kino
– The act of touching done by one individual to another individual..Kino Open
– The initial act of touching done by one individual to another individual when approaching to engage in an interaction. Kino Turn
– The act of physically but comfortably moving a target to face you.
– A playful yet forceful sway of one individual’s hips/buttocks against another individual’s hip/buttocks with the intention of BT spiking for a positive effect.Intimacy Initiator
– A verbally communicated story with the intent to establish a deep emotional connection with another individual.Sexual Anxiety
– A physiological response to the discomfort an individual experiences in anticipation to sexual kino.Approach Anxiety
– A physiological response to the discomfort an individual experiences in anticipation to interacting with another individual.Wolf Trap
- A kiss close tactic invented by Johnny Wolf that includes all the elements of sexual progression including sexual tension, direct interest, disqualification, push/pull, triangular eye gazing, eskimo kisses, and the actual kiss itself. In other words, CHA CHING!!!T-Rex
– The unintentional movement of one individual’s arms in response to a physiological feeling of nervousness. The appearance of this action resembles a prehistoric reptile whose scientific name is tyrannosaurus rex.Vulture
– The act of hesitation in approaching an individual due to approach anxiety.Rubber Necking
– The voluntary or involuntary act of following an attractive woman’s body through an individual’s head movement.Extraction Excuse
– The reasoning created and verbally communicated to a woman by a man to jointly leave to another physical location.Extract "Options"
– Two questions asked of an individual by another individual in which the answer ultimately has no bearing to the result of the actual question itself.Shit Test
– A verbally or non-verbally communicated statement by a woman to a man that appears to be negative but sub-communicates the question, “Are you really this confident?”AMOG (Alpha Male Other Guy) Also referred to as douchebags
– Another male who rudely intrudes any interaction.Fluff
– Conversation without a purpose.DHV (Displaying Higher Value)
– An acronym used to describe the verbal communication of one or many attractive qualities of an individual.Emotional Intelligence
– The ability to perceive, assess and manage the emotions of one’s self, of others, and of groups.Fractionation
– Going back and forth between each of the steps of the ABC structure.I.A.BT/CT (Input, Acknowledge, Buying Temperature/Compliance Test)
– The steps applied in creating an interpersonal connection with a woman.Ninjitsu
- A situational, but structured Indirect opener invented by Johnny Wolf.Kamikaze
- A sexually Direct, balls to the wall, opener.Boomerang
- A Compliance Test re-opener using Direct.General Attraction
- The attractiveness quality of a man. How entertaining, how interesting, how fun, he is. Not to be confused with how turned on (ie horny) you're making her (ie Sexual Attraction). GA can be generated both via Passive Value and Active Value during the A-B-C phases.Sexual Attraction
- Your sexual viability as a mate. Is she turned on by you? Commonly induced through fashion, muscles, height, hair, dance, etc. Also induced via sexual banter. Initiated during the D-E-F phases.