Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/abcs/public_html/community/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
Difference between Asian American girls vs. fobby Asian girl | The ABCs of Attraction

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 19:20

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Difference between Asian American girls vs. fobby Asian girl
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2009, 17:20 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: NYC, Oct 07)
I'm no expert when it comes to Asian women but my track record has been dating exclusively with Asian (mostly fobby) girls. I was asking myself the other day how come I never hooked up with a Americanize Asian girl. I think some of it has to do with the law average of me just approaching more fobby asian girls but the other aspect is that I notice that with the Americanize Asian girls they tend to either have more insecurities or are more picky in what they want.

I'm just curious if other guys experience the same thing or not.

Post subject: Re: Difference between Asian American girls vs. fobby Asian girl
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 01:29 
Fury Apprentice

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles, June 2008)
I'm more into white chicks personally, but in my experience, I don't think americanized asian girls are any harder to game than the fobby ones. As a matter of fact, I'd say the fobbier ones are harder to game because they're not really socialized. I dunno, that's my two cents, I'm more into the vanilla flavor

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 07:12 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: NYC, Oct 07)
Thanks Minty.

I mean I guess it just been from my experience. My track record has been successful with Fobby Asian girls. The few times I did date or meet up with Americanize Asian girls they tend to carry more issues or baggage compared to the Fobby ones. Perhaps it just me and my experience and I shouldn't generalize.

Kevin Feng,

You know I kind wish I was more attracted to White girls but it never happened for me. I do agree that game is game but I think base on culture and race you have to cater your game a little bit depending upon racial or cultural back ground.

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 09:09 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: Yes (BC: Vegas, Jan 08)
Ref,
my 2 cents:

From "my experience", I always found Fobby girls easier to meet especially if you can also speak their language. They are actually more open minded about dating in general. The last Fobby chick I went out with was 4 years ago and I did not have to game to get a day2 with her. I think Fobby chicks are not shy about instigating the interaction--including sexual. They always seem to talk to me a lot and keep the conversation going. I know they are alluding to wanting to have a Day 2 when I am in an interaction with them. Comfort stage is important to them but they make it easy by creating conversation themes with me.

As for Asian American women, yeah...I feel they are harder to approach and the shell is harder to crack. They come with the baggage from the America's media about Asian men. I always have to work more on rapport with them.

In terms of looks and style, there is no difference between fobby or asian american girls. Maybe just their accent. So yeah, if you like Asian girls..why not meet the ones who don't have any hangups.

The hottest Quality girl that I ever met was an Asian FOB...she was a Shiseido model. She was half chinese/vietnamese. Plus, her family was wealthy. She was really friendly and open; and she spoke english just like an American girl. She travelled to many countries and learned many languages fluently. She was even flirting with me and working to earn my attention. (I was intimidated and stupid back then ...3 years ago...)

SC

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2009, 12:53 
Alumni

Ref,

I much prefer the fobby women too, and I agree with you, they seem to have fewer hang-ups than American-born Asian women. I think it comes down to parenting. American-born Asians grow up with parents whose values became frozen at the time they immigrated here, while fobs grow up with parents whose values are constantly evolving and loosening.

Case in point: My dad once pleaded with me to marry a Korean, Japanese or Chinese girl, in that order of preference. But my relatives in Korea, even those from my dad's generation, said that love trumps race, and that it didn't matter if I married white, black or whatever. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of language barriers. I like the comfort of knowing there's a "no man's land" of communication between me and the lady, and that we have to sometimes rely on unspoken understandings and nonverbal communication. I hate being accountable for every last word I say -- talking to a woman who's a native English speaker can give me a headache.

NJ

PostPosted: 22 Feb 2009, 05:44 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles 2006)
Being White I typically (90% of the time) go for the Americanized Azn girls.

The FOBs, are much harder for me to crack. I usually get the polite smiles and nods and I have to stack forward constantly.

The Americanized Azn girls are basically White girls. Kino is OK + they talk back + we have shit in common.

Whereas w/ FOBS, there's a language barrier via a heavy accent, and I can't deal w/ that. The jokes get lost in translation and the no Kino is pretty boring.

For the Azn girls who are Americanized but mostly hang out w/ 99% Azn friends, -- To me they seem as: (1) They're like FOBs but with English language skills (2) a bit larger percentage of them may be open to dating White guys if their group approves.

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2009, 08:31 
Hungry Ghost

I actually get turned off by americanized azn girls. In my experience i have seen this ego complex because they know for some reason or another that they are "exotic" to white males and at the same time many were raised in a household where it was a status thing to be able to date a white guy. It's just a complete turn off to me when i actually hear them talk down about their own race (i.e. asian males). Often times they aren't even attractive to me. I'm not saying this is everyone, i know some awesome americanized asian girls who are the sweetest and most down to earth chicks in the world. Have any of you noticed this? Maybe it's just in Canada hah.

The two asian girls i've dated have all been semi-fobs. They've lived here for 5-8 years, have a small accent but are really down to earth. They are sort of at a crossroads - truly embracing the western culture; but at the same time they've never lost touch of their roots. The girl i dated in the summer got out of a 3 year relationship with a white dude; but was equally attracted to both.

Overall i find it easier to game the latter; however, it really depends on your tastes; i probably don't put in as much passion as i should. I've just been turned off by asian girls over the years so i am just naturally more attracted to women of other races.

Post subject: Re: Difference between Asian American girls vs. fobby Asian
PostPosted: 19 Aug 2011, 00:38 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: June 2011 in Los Angeles)
I've been with both and noticed pros & cons (some of which are unique to my situation since I'm a white dude)....

AMERICANIZED ASIAN WOMEN
Pros: Easier to communicate and build rapport, more likely to have a diverse social circle, non-Asian peers likely give them alternate perspectives from their strict upbringing, more extroverted
Cons: Can be less generous in bed, prone to be more materialistic, higher expectations for humor

FOBBY ASIAN WOMEN
Pros: Can be subservient and more compassionate lovers, easier to amuse
Cons: Can be more inclined to hang around only-Asian groups, language barrier, shy or introverted

I'm sure I'll think of more, but in general I've always been fascinated by interracial and cultural differences. And if you're Asian, again, these are just the behaviors I've seen and experienced.

WRITING YOUR OWN JOKES MADE EASY

LR #1 (penis puppet story)

THE JESTER'S BLOG

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]