It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 15:36

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ralphs ABCs Photo Kiss Routine
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 08:20 
Hungry Ghost

Bootcamp Graduate: Toronto May 13, 2010
Hi bros,

As you might see his pictures, our buddy Ralph is very good at making girls kiss him left and right. There are many fellows are curious to know how to do it, including me. Now he's willing to share the secret. Read on!

Post subject: Re: How to make girls kiss you left and right
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 13:20 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Los Angeles 1on1, March 2010)
Thanks Dao for posting your question on the forums since I am sure others out there are curious as well as how it is done. I used to think damn I want to be THAT guy who makes out with chics at the bar haha. To be honest I did have one bar make out about 2 weeks ago and it has been after the bootcamp. I have done other ones as well but this one is a lot more calibrated for me.

Alright so this is what I do how I get girls to kiss me in pictures. I will provide examples.

A - Approach and Attract. So I open them sometimes they will hook and we end up chatting for a good 20-30mins. Some may be ADD like your party girls and I will say I have about a good 5 mins.

B - I pump up their BT. I am already doing some kino. If its something we both agree on I do a hug and kiss on cheek. Kiss the hand. Kiss the forehead. Just super sexual kino. Arm around her etc. As we chat. I also push them away if they act wierd or I blame them on it.

C - At this point I have extracted the girl or have done some BLP with her friends. I am asking comfort questions. I am getting some compliance. Seeing where I am at. So then we are talking talking and I find something she likes too. For example the indie band MGMT. I ask her if she likes it or not and say she does. I say OMG I LOVEEEE MGMT!!! THEY ARE SOOO AWESOME. Whats your favorite song? Then I say something along the lines like. Damn you're awesome let's take a picture and I grab my camera out of my pocket.

I hold it out and she will take the picture with you.

So then when its just the two pics of you then you say: (IMPORTANT PART WHERE SHE WILL KISS YOU)
"Alright now lets take another one as she poses again expecting to take another one you point to your cheek and she may or may not depending how attracted she is to you she will comply. You really can't do this from the get go unless she is super drunk or like her BT is already high. We'll assume that this girl is just cold and not warmed up yet.

Then after that the great part is you ask if she is on facebook and that you will tag her. She will give you her facebook and you add her right there and then if you have the app. Most people do so why not?

Additional kicker: once you get her facebook aim for a timebridge (I aim for this since I live at home) after that I start talking about sushi or some fun activity that I like to do. If she likes the same you say OMG we should so go. Whats the best way to get a hold of you?

Alright so now this is how its done I will show a real example of this...

So this girl I opened her when she was dancing to some song and it was one of my fav and I saw her singing to it. So I hopped in and started singing the song with her. I Hi5ed her and spun her around. While her other friend was just talking to some guy. We danced for a bit and I told her she should come to our table out in the patio and she can meet my friends. Friend pulls her away. No worries I BT spiked her and chatted with her.

15mins later I see her out at the patio by our table. Where the Asians are so I am assuming she is looking for me. So I see her again. Im like heyyyy! Open her and start talking to her again.

I say shes cool and I say lets take a picture....

PICTURE #1 (These are literally in order)
Attachment:
IMG_1225.JPG

PICTURE #2 Then I say cool lets take another one I (point to cheek)
Attachment:
IMG_1226.JPG

PICTURE #3 Then I say alright your turn (I automatically kiss her cheek and point the camera to us. No asking her or telling her lets take another one)
Attachment:
IMG_1227.JPG

PICTURE #4 Then I say cool lets take one in the middle then go for the kiss on the lips! (this all depends on the girl I have gotten shot down and I have not. Some may have a bf but hes not there, it can be her on societal programming like no making out at the bar, etc.
Attachment:
IMG_1228.JPG

So there you have it but with this girl I accidentally did not center the pic. So I was like "omggg the pic is not centered we gotta take another one"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My journal: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4339

My bootcamp review: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4542

My ABCs Photo Kiss Routine: choose-your-own-adventure-f15/ralphs-abcs-photo-kiss-routine-t4778.html

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 13:31 
Alumni

Continuation... Ok I guess I can only post 4 pics per post so I will put more examples...

So then I accidentally did not center it and I was like "omggg its not centered lets do it again"

Attachment:
IMG_1229.JPG

LOL again it was not centered. So again I told her "ah its still not in the middle I suck at taking pics, lets try it again"

Attachment:
IMG_1230.JPG

FINALLY! The picture is centered! haha.

I think that can be a good BS routine. On purpose make the kissing on the lips not centered and keep doing it until you get it right hahaha. Or you can even do that on the cheek, pretend that you can't take good pics off center them and get a few kisses on the cheek haha. This is also a good compliance test to see where you are at on how attracted she is to you. If she dosent even kiss you on the cheek then you may need to game her more.

Even if you did maybe her friends are around etc. so its not you its the chic!

In conclusion:

Do your normal openers and stack on what you learned on the bootcamp. Its basically JTs kiss close but I modified it with a camera. If you dont know where you can find that routine. Download Enter the PUA E-Book. The routine is on there as well. Or just follow my steps.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My ABCs Photo Kiss Routine: choose-your-own-adventure-f15/ralphs-abcs-photo-kiss-routine-t4778.html

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 13:47 
Alumni

Another example SAME ROUTINE Diff chic

This girl is so hot! haha I went in direct with this girl. Till this day I still see her at the bars but shes hot!!

A - Stick the approach and attract

B - BT/bander

C - I ask her things about her and get some compliance test. She is isolated with me at the bar.

So this has been about 15-20mins chatting CAMERA TIMEEE!!!

Attachment:
IMG_1275.JPG

I am not even lying look at how the order is what is labeled from my camera (IMG 1275)

Picture #2 (IMG 1276) - Again I say alright another pic (point to my cheek)

Attachment:
IMG_1276.JPG

Picture #3 - I say alright your turn!!!

Attachment:
IMG_1277.JPG

Picture #4 - I say ok IN THE MIDDLE NOW ;)

Attachment:
IMG_1278.JPG

Continued next post...

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 13:52 
Alumni

Continued...

So then I purposely say its not centered which it kinda is hahaha so I take another one lol

Attachment:
IMG_1279.JPG

LOL

So then after this I wanted to extract her to the dance floor. I did and then I got cock blocked by some other guy and I lost her. LOL all good shes now dating some 36 year old sugar daddy with money in da bank! haha I still smile and say HI to her whenever I run into her.

So there you have it guys. If you have any questions PM me or make a post on this thread. I want to see you guys do this! Post up your success stories and tell me if it worked for you or not. Feel free if you need any more clarification I will be gladly anwser your question.

Post subject: Re: Ralphs ABCs Photo Kiss Routine
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 19:43 
Hungry Ghost

Bootcamp Graduate: Toronto May 13, 2010
Good job Ralph! Such a step-by-step details with demonstration. We really appreciate your generous sharing.

You were doing well on A,B,C phase and compliance. (Do you consider the kisses is sexual CT?)

And we're looking forward to hearing your report about D,E,F, hehehe! Mine is coming soon.

As for being cock-blocked, Was there any wingman around you? I'm thinking of AMOG b-i-t by yourself or with a wing.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 06:27 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES (BC: Toronto, May 2010)
Awesome job!

You managed to kiss close AND take pictures! Wow man those ladies are beautiful!

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 09:39 
Alumni

dao wrote:
You were doing well on A,B,C phase and compliance. (Do you consider the kisses is sexual CT?)

And we're looking forward to hearing your report about D,E,F, hehehe! Mine is coming soon.

As for being cock-blocked, Was there any wingman around you? I'm thinking of AMOG b-i-t by yourself or with a wing.

I would say it is a sexual CT. I mean why would she kiss a random guy on the cheek on whom she does not know at all? Right? I mean if she was not into the guy at all she would not do it. Thats just my take on it.

And the cock-block part even if I had a wing I would have lost her. Once I took her to the dance floor the people she was with (they were all in a limo) he swiped her away from me. I think there was an issue with some of her friends so that takes priority than me.

Anyway if you have any questions just ask away with my photo kiss routine. I want to hear your stories!

Ralph

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 16:30 
Alumni

I found more pictures on my laptop...

So basically

1. Normal picture
2. Point to cheek and have her kiss your cheek
3. You kiss her cheek back to return the favor
4. Then you say ok in the middle!!!

Basically you take a total of 4 pictures.

Attachment:
IMG_1260.JPG

Attachment:
IMG_1261.JPG

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2010, 03:23 
Alumni

Bootcamp Graduate: YES( BC: LA, Aug 07)
jeezus, this is freaken awesome. like kissing for dummies

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next