Guys! It's time I really want to get the hot woman that I have been dreaming of. I want to make the best use of JT's bootcamp when I will take it in Nov, hence joining this self-created challenge!
Start Date: 6th October
End Date: 6th November
Target: F_Closed, at least many k_closed
It will be divided into Day Game and Night Game
What to do?
In the first 10 days:
Day: Whenever there is HB7 or above, Compliment on her outfit or just go direct (for walking single sets), indirect approach on static sets like cinema, coffee shops, etc
Objective is to get rid of Approach anxiety completely!
Night: go 2 - 3 times each week, try the basic kick start opener.
Others: Keep going out and have lunch/dinner with new w.girls whom I just met to practice conversational skills.
Will report on each day, and have an evaluation after the first 10 days to set the target for the remaining 20 days.
Some background of myself and reasons for joining
A complete chinese local who has never study and worked abroad. Wall street type of finance professional (Which was dragging me a bit for day game picking up as I think this is unprofessional). I consider myself highly sociable in social events, but not in cold approaching, I actually know a lot of WF here in HK through joining lots of social events where no LOcal people dare to join.
My weakness and things I need to improve
- while sociable during networking event and being talkative, but when it comes to picking up girls thru cold approaching, got nothing much to talk, I just don't know why. I get into C phase too early and make the girl feel bored.
- somehow too emotional and get really upset with one set.
- not dominant and sexual enough
- skinny and not tall enough (1.75cm only) <-- shit I will go to gym more over, but height is something I can't change.
- I think that HK is a poor place for getting WF compared to Aus, USA, UK because there are not much of them here and they just come and go. But at least I see some WF in clubs and bars, and even it's harder for AMWF here in HK, but it's not impossible! So dont give fuxing excuse for myself anymore!
LET"S DO SOMETHING! Action speak louder than words!
Remark: There was some career and family setback which has greatly dragged me down quite a lot very recently (not to mention being rapped by JT for the bootcamp). But hey, now that I am 25 and I have just started living by myself now!!! I am proud of this because this is Asia, not in he state, many people are still living with their parents by 35! I am at least 10 years ahead of them!